- To improve management, decision-making and leadership in times of digital, economic and social disruption
- Discover how to use data to enhance strategic decision making in an increasingly complex and evolving digital environment
- Develop tactical innovation tools that will help leverage outside perspectives for insights and new ideas
- Acquire the analytical frameworks to increase ROI and improve your decision-making process based on customer insights
- Learn how to anticipate disruptive market changes and act with strategic agility
- Discover what financial lessons can be drawn from recent crises to better prepare for future economic risks and operational challenges
- Learn best practices in behavioral science, negotiation techniques and develop frameworks for making sound decisions
- Identify, replicate, and nurture high-performance behaviors and work groups throughout the organization
There are multiple formats for learning - online, experiential, and classroom.
Participants will experience not only high-impact learning, but also social activities over the course of the program. They will have the opportunity to expand their professional network, join group dinners and receptions, and connect with each other even after the program ends.
El Gouna Campus
Mohamed Ibrahim Kamel St.
84513 El Gouna, Egypt
Application Deadline: July 18, 2019
Fee is significantly subsidized due to the generosity of Nassef Sawiris. The fee includes tuition, course materials, continental breakfast, lunches, refreshments, and select class dinners. Accommodations, meals outside of the program, and transportation costs are not included but special packages will be shared once admitted to the program.
If you are a public sector executive, scholarship information is available here. The application deadline for the scholarship is July 28, 2019.
Special group enrollment packages are available for this program.
Learn more about the Executive Education Program in El Gouna by downloading a program brochure.
Nassef Sawiris donates $6 million to support Chicago Booth Executive Education in El Gouna, Egypt. Read full post>>
WHY SPONSOR OR ATTEND THE PROGRAM?
Experiential learning, or simply known as learning by doing, is woven throughout the program. In the serene setting of El Gouna, executives will have the opportunity to experience the outdoors, collaborate together on teams, and engage in activities that bring concepts to life outside of the classroom.
The program features renowned international leaders speaking on topics such as innovation, leading and managing change in an organization and public/private partnerships. The practitioner-led topics augment the academic classroom learning experience.
INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP PROJECTS
Participants will learn from each other, from practitioners, and from faculty. To reinforce the learning, participants will work on individual projects during the program that can be shared with their sponsors or, direct managers when they go back to work. The Chicago Booth program team will meet with sponsors and participants to address learning objectives before, during and after the program. The program also features group work and activities across the modules to increase collaboration and decision-making in a team environment.
This program is designed for senior-level executives in charge of creating value for their organizations. The program is an excellent fit for executives who are responsible for enhancing their organizations by combating competition and market disruption, leading digital transformation and innovation, working with policy makers and government officials, evaluating new ventures, managing change or, improving the growth of the organization.
- 12 years plus work experience
- English language proficiency
- Senior business executives (responsible for leading and/or managing a large team)
- Individuals identified as high-performers within their organization
- P&L owners, responsible for strategic direction of department and/or business unit, managing line of business or multiple lines of business, country manager, regional head (MENA)
- Employees nominated by superiors
Recommended titles include Head of Strategy, Head of Innovation, EVP, SVP, Managing Director, Senior Director, General Counsel, Executive Director, Division President, Country Manager, etc. Each applicant must be nominated by their employer in order to be considered for the program.
For non-profit executives, this program offers a scholarship that is generously funded by the Sawiris Foundation. Learn more»
The curriculum blends traditional and experiential learning to illustrate the challenges and opportunities facing industries in today’s growing markets. While the program includes concepts and business cases from businesses around the world, the curriculum is specifically designed to strengthen Egypt’s economic and social development goals in the years ahead.
PROGRAM CORE SESSIONS
- Strategic Risk Management and Financial Fragility
- Fintech and the Future of Financial Services
- Innovation Leadership
- Executing Breakthrough and Disruptive Innovation
- Behavioral Economics
- Negotiations and Decision Making
- Marketing Analytics for Growth
- Artificial Intelligence and New Analytical Methods
- Business Strategy and Business Model Innovation
- Strategy and Digital Transformation
- High-Performance Leadership