An excellent, stimulating, and highly relevant course.
- Steven Enochian, Vice President/General Counsel, Gillig Corporation
Chicago has created a wonderful program to aid in the education of business leaders across all lines of business. I received practical tools that I can use immediately to make my associates feel more valued. I will be a better leader as a result of participating in this program.
- Peter Carey, National Asset Recovery Manager, Toyota Motor Credit Corp.
Chicago has excellent programs—this is my third one, and I haven't been disappointed yet.
- William Harrison, President and COO, MPI Research
Class gave great insight into assisting company teams and leaders to become more effective and productive. I was skeptical prior to coming, as I attended another program at a competitor and highly respected institution in which material was not relevant for actual business workplace. I found the exact opposite with the program at Chicago.
- Richard Alfirevic, EVP/Chief Operations Officer, VyStar Credit Union
Combines academic theory and practical application of leadership skills that can be used in real world situations.
- Alan Gettelman, Director of Marketing, Bobrick Washroom Equipment, Inc.
Excellent course. A good mix of workgroup/class sessions. Interaction with other attendees was extremely beneficial.
- Gael Naizin, Supply Chain Manager, Schlumberger
Excellent learning environment. Acquired many tangible skills and processes to utilize in my organization. Provided key leadership strategies that can be used to benefit leaders of public safety agencies.
- Douglas Barry, Fire Chief, Los Angeles Fire Department
Excellent program. Thank you!
- Cheng Zhu Xu, General Manager China Mfg. & Global Sourcing, Schlumberger Shanghai
Great program! I will recommend it to others in my organizations at all levels, followers, management, and leadership. My regret is that this program was not available earlier in my career.
- Paul Ekstrom, VP, Customer Service and Information Systems, California Water Service Company
I am very pleased with the seminar and honestly believe that it will have a positive impact on how I position myself towards seeking greater responsibilities or aspire to higher ranks within my institution.
- Eduardo M. Borges, Managing Director Corporate Banking, Banco Santander Brasil S/A
I greatly enjoyed the animated and engaging nature of the instructors. It allowed for the participants to be pulled into discussion early on and enhanced the value I received.
- Albert Plunkett, Account Manager, FIS
It was a great learning experience. I'll surely be a different and better leader after that week.
- Hubert Guibourt, Director of Operations, OST Development
It was a phenomenal, life-changing experience for me. I would absolutely recommend [this program] to others.
- Sanjay Radhakrishan, Senior Manager, Cognizant Technology Solutions
Overall, this has been an excellent experience—one that has provided me with insights and real examples to creating a high performing Organization. I will be able to apply my learnings into my work environment immediately. Nicely done.
- Nelson Rodriguez, Director, Verizon
Susan and Linda are exceptional in pulling out value and good points of the material. Even basic things well known are seen in another light after the sessions.
- Carsten Højer, Finance Manager, TDC
The assembly of high quality leaders in a focused effort to best develop leadership skills was very valuable to me as a young leader who wants to achieve excellence.
- Dr. Ari Mackler, Associate Director, Organon USA, Inc.
The classroom sessions and instructors were first rate. One of the best parts of the week was the peer interaction (breakaways).
- John Roderick, VP of Product Management, D'Addario & Co., Inc.
The course does an excellent job of pulling together and making more concrete practical lessons that, while they seem obvious, are too often not applied. Just as we're challenged to create a better environment in our companies, the environment that's been created at Chicago is very conducive to necessary reflection and experimentation to learn and be ready to apply the lessons learned when we get back to our own companies.
- Brian Keefer, EVP/COO, Bankers Insurance Group
The instruction was outstanding!
- Daniel Claypool, S&OP Supply/Demand Director, Whirlpool Corporation
This course was well designed and the presenters and instructors were very authentic; responsive and knowledgeable. The setting coupled with the energy of the participants provided for a powerful opportunity to reflect fresher and strengthen skills.
- Suzanne Sinclair, Vice President Marketing Strategic Initiatives, Zurich North America
This is the single best leadership training I have ever participated in. The quality of teachers and students was exceptional. Energy was high; focus and effort by all was outstanding.
- Andy Keimach, Executive Vice President, Munchkin, Inc
This program provided the necessary insights and tools to improve leadership skills. Thank you.
- James McBride, Senior Mfg. Launch Manager, GEMA
This seminar was excellent reinforcement and a refresher. The strengthsfinder tool was new to me, and I will be sharing with peers and my team.
- Kevin Ellison, Director, Southern CA Edison
Tremendous program. The most valuable thing I've ever done for my career.
- Rick Strachan, Group Publisher, Hanley Wood, LLC
Truly one of the most valuable and interesting classes I have ever taken, one from which the learning can and will be directly applied.
- Valerie Walker, VP Exploration, Elora Energy Inc