Tasked with creating value while managing change, today's leaders need to tackle complicated problems in innovative ways. Built on the largest performance study ever conducted, this course will teach you the theories and tools needed to create a high-performance work environment that drives financial results and innovation.
Throughout the course, you will learn the behaviors that accelerate or stifle high performance, the techniques that create a collaborative work environment, and the tools that build performance drivers. Interactive exercises and discussion will reveal whether your own behaviors are encouraging the right environment or discouraging it.
You will develop plans to improve your team and create a place where people can seize opportunities, take risks, and generate new ideas.
By attending this program, you will:
- Create a plan to eradicate the barriers to high performance in a business unit.
- Identify, replicate, and nurture high-performance behaviors and workgroups throughout the organization.
- Develop a structured approach to preparing for and thinking about negotiations and everyday influence situations.
Chicago Booth, Gleacher Center, Chicago IL
Chicago has created a wonderful program to aid in the education of business leaders across all lines of business. I received practical tools that I can use immediately to make my associates feel more valued. I will be a better leader as a result of participating in this program.
- Peter Carey, National Asset Recovery Manager, Toyota Motor Credit Corp.
Great program! I will recommend it to others in my organizations at all levels, followers, management, and leadership. My regret is that this program was not available earlier in my career.
- Paul Ekstrom, VP, Customer Service and Information Systems, California Water Service Company
I am very pleased with the seminar and honestly believe that it will have a positive impact on how I position myself towards seeking greater responsibilities or aspire to higher ranks within my institution.
- Eduardo M. Borges, Managing Director Corporate Banking, Banco Santander Brasil S/A
It was a phenomenal, life-changing experience for me. I would absolutely recommend [this program] to others.
- Sanjay Radhakrishan, Senior Manager, Cognizant Technology Solutions
The course does an excellent job of pulling together and making more concrete practical lessons that, while they seem obvious, are too often not applied. Just as we're challenged to create a better environment in our companies, the environment that's been created at Chicago is very conducive to necessary reflection and experimentation to learn and be ready to apply the lessons learned when we get back to our own companies.
- Brian Keefer, EVP/COO, Bankers Insurance Group
This course was well designed and the presenters and instructors were very authentic; responsive and knowledgeable. The setting coupled with the energy of the participants provided for a powerful opportunity to reflect fresher and strengthen skills.
- Suzanne Sinclair, Vice President Marketing Strategic Initiatives, Zurich North America
This is the single best leadership training I have ever participated in. The quality of teachers and students was exceptional. Energy was high; focus and effort by all was outstanding.
- Andy Keimach, Executive Vice President, Munchkin, Inc
Tremendous program. The most valuable thing I've ever done for my career.
- Rick Strachan, Group President, Hanley Wood, LLC
Has to be one of the best programs I have taken. This program far outranks courses I took during my MBA, and I will be able to utilize skills/objectives learned.
- Joshua Kabisch, Sr. ACO, Office of Naval Research
Excellent learning environment with vibrant teaching and support staff.
- Usman Musa, Head Compliance Unit, National Pension
The class provides insight, hard data, and tools to transform the often unmet challenges of good leadership in the workplace into bridges for personal, team and organizational success.
- Joseph Grames, Deputy Group Leader, Jefferson Lab
I am thrilled that I took the time to take this week-long course and I know that I will make great use of the skills in wherever my journey takes me in my next academic (or other) leadership position!
- Amy Wolfson, Professor of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Inc
World class experience relevant and necessary post-MBA to compete and take your teams/companies to new heights of success.
- Dan Munivez, Senior Manager, Portfolio, Acquisitions & Divestitures, Delphi Corporation
The course was excellent and I believe it’s due to the significant attention to every detail above. The entire program was well organized but felt spontaneous and not canned.
- Janet Cunningham, Director US Regulatory Affairs, Dechra Veterinary Products, LLC
This program will benefit mid- to senior-level managers whose business unit is charged with creating value for the organization. It is designed to provide those in leadership roles with techniques for encouraging an environment necessary to sustain long-term, profitable growth and one in which people can seize opportunities—take risks, generate new ideas, and make mistakes. Titles include: innovation leader, change manager, senior project manager, operations manager, mid- to senior-level manager, director, vice president, and C-suite.