Drawing on the latest research in the psychology of judgment, you will learn to improve your negotiation skills, your influence, and your decision-making process. You will learn to recognize flaws in your negotiation and decision-making processes, develop frameworks for making sound decisions, and create a system to monitor, improve, and implement your skills.
As a mid- or senior-level manager, you will learn techniques based on the latest advancements in the field of negotiation and decision strategy that will enhance your influence within your company and with your clients and vendors.
By attending this program, you will:
- Practice a systematic and insightful approach to negotiations and decision-making.
- Monitor and improve your negotiation skills with personalized coaching and feedback from faculty.
- Evaluate your performance across situations and people.
- Learn how to adapt your negotiation approach to different situations and people.
- Know what information is needed to negotiate effective outcomes
Chicago Booth, Gleacher Center, Chicago IL
I have undertaken a number of professional training courses involving negotiation skills. This one is the most comprehensive in terms of pulling together theory, psychology, and practical elements allowing for conducting a well-structured and potentially more successful negotiation in a variety of situations.
- Eric Davidson, VP, Asia-Pacific-Europe-Middle East-Africa, Modular Mining Systems
I think this session really allows for creating a level of self-awareness about your own style that you might have had. The topic, material, and faculty are world-class and a great investment on my part.
- Glenn O'Brien, Managing Director, Prudential Finance
Content was relevant and eye-opening to carry back to the workplace. Instruction was engaging and paced well to keep energy up while allowing for questions and interaction from the attendees.
- Brian Loudy, District Sales Manager, Rohm and Haas Company
Very good level of intensity and fast-paced live negotiations. I like the 'uncovering' lecture style so that negotiations aren't overly skewed to the 'right' answer.
- Daniel Carbery, Sr. VP Operations, Endo Pharmaceuticals
The most incredible opportunity to bring world-class learning and leadership skills back to the non-profit sector. This is an opportunity that I would never have had, to learn from some of the world’s leading thinkers, and to take home processes and resources that are not likely available to a small, arts-based, community non-profit.
- Diana Moxon, Executive Director, Columbia Art League Office
Highly practical course driving concept to application. Business cases that progressively grew in complexity and demonstrate, as best as possible, real negotiation dynamics.
- Christopher Foster, Senior Financial Analyst, IBM
Excellent program with talented instructors.
- Christoffer Gronhoj, Director, PwC
This program is designed to benefit middle, upper middle, and senior level managers, who would like to enhance their influence—both internally in their organizations and externally with other organizations and vendors—by improving their negotiation and decision-making skills.
Managers in every functional area of responsibility, in all industry types, will benefit by attending this program. In particular, executives in areas such as marketing, sales, manufacturing, engineering, mergers and acquisitions, purchasing, human resources, strategy, and finance, as well as general managers who have been promoted through these routes, will find this program highly beneficial.