Every visitor who participates in a study will earn prizes such as clothing, discounts to museums, and gift cards for local restaurants.
How It Works
Mindworks visitors accrue points by participating in experiments on tablets or in study rooms. Studies that take longer to complete are worth more points than shorter studies. Points can be redeemed for prizes on our prize wall.
Our selection of prizes changes regularly, but here are some of the prizes currently available:
- Coffee mug: A ceramic mug with the Mindworks logo. For studies of at least 15 minutes.
- Lunch bag: An insulated lunch bag with the Mindworks logo. For studies of at least 30 minutes.
- Color-changing beverage tumbler: This drink tumbler changes color when filled with hot or cold liquids. For studies of at least 30 minutes.
- Picnic blanket: A fleece picnic blanket that folds into its own carrying handle. For studies of at least 50 minutes.
- Mindwise: How We Understand What Others Think, Believe, Feel, and Want. Professor Nicholas Epley’s award-winning book explores what scientists have learned about our ability to understand the most complicated puzzle on the planet—other people—and the surprising mistakes we so routinely make. For studies of at least 50 minutes.