Every visitor who participates in a study will earn prizes such as clothing, discounts to museums, and gift cards for local restaurants.
How It Works
Mindworks visitors accrue points by participating in experiments on tablets or in study rooms. Studies that take longer to complete are worth more points than shorter studies. Points can be redeemed for prizes on our prize wall.
Our selection of prizes changes regularly, but here are some of the prizes currently available and how long it takes to earn them:
- Lip balm (10 minutes)
- Playing cards (15 minutes)
- Coffee mug (30 minutes)
- Insulated lunch bag (35 minutes)
- Fleece picnic blanket (60 minutes)
- Books by Chicago Booth researchers (75 minutes)
- Mindwise: How We Understand What Others Think, Believe, Feel, and Want by Nicholas Epley
- Nudge: The Final Edition by Richard Thaler & Cass Sunstein
- Misbehaving by Richard Thaler