Every visitor who participates in a study will earn prizes such as clothing, discounts to museums, and gift cards for local restaurants.
How It Works
Mindworks visitors accrue points by participating in experiments on tablets or in study rooms. Studies that take longer to complete are worth more points than shorter studies. Points can be redeemed for prizes on our prize wall.
For frequent visitors, join Club Mindworks, our new membership rewards program! Members return regularly to Mindworks to take studies, and may choose to be compensated in gift cards or donations to charitable organizations.
Our selection of prizes changes regularly, but here are some of the prizes currently available and how long it takes to earn them:
- Lip balm (10 minutes)
- Tote bag (20 minutes)
- Coffee mug (30 minutes)
- Beanie (50 minutes)
- Scarf (55 minutes)
- Books by Chicago Booth researchers (various)
- Nudge* by Richard Thaler & Cass Sunstein
- Misbehaving by Richard Thaler
- Mindwise: How We Understand What Others Think, Believe, Feel, and Want* by Nicholas Epley
- Get It Done by Ayelet Fishbach
- Choosing Leadership by Linda Ginzel
- Scarcity by Sendhil Mullainathan
- Face Value* by Alexander Todorov
* Signed copies available