Booth Alumni Nonprofit Consultants (BANC)
**CHICAGO-AREA NONPROFITS! Begin the application process by submitting an Interest Form by JUNE 3, 2022 for projects that start work in Fall 2022. Click here for complete details.
BANC supports Chicago-based nonprofits with pro bono strategy, planning and advisory services delivered by Booth alumni. Our projects tap into Booth strengths: strategic thinking, analytical, management, planning and leadership skills.
“Nonprofit organizations are notoriously under-resourced. The BANC team assisted our organization in providing our stakeholders with mission-impact indicators in a clear, consistent and concise way. Without access to their talent, this project would still be on our wish list."
- Karen Hartman, Vice President and CFO, Prevent Blindness
Projects for current clients started in April 2022 and will be completed by October 2022.
|Timing for Upcoming Project Cycle:
| Nonprofit Interest Form Due
|| June 3, 2022
| Nonprofit Interviews
|| May - June 2022
| Nonprofit Application Due (after interview)
|| June 24, 2022
| Client projects selected
|| July 15, 2022
| Alumni volunteers apply
|| Late Summer 2022
| Consultants selected and teams formed
|| Early Fall 2022
| Project work begins
|| October 2022
| Projects Completed
|| Spring 2023
- Projects last about 6 months from when work begins
- BANC typically serves 5-7 nonprofit clients during each cycle. Currently, nonprofit clients must be based in the Chicago area and preference will be given to Chicago area alumni. We will be looking into expanding to other cities in the future.
- Alumni are matched to projects based on their interests and the skills needed for each project.
- Unfortunately, due to high demand not all nonprofits or alumni who apply can be selected. We do maintain pipelines of both potential clients and consultants so we look forward to staying in touch to make you aware of future opportunities as they become available.
Click here to find out more about the types of projects we do and criteria for nonprofits.
Click here for more information on what we look for in BANC consultants and the time commitment required. The deadline for our current project cycle has passed, however we invite you to fill out an Alumni Interest Form to learn more about BANC and get on our mailing list to be notified of future opportunities.