Annual General Meeting 2014
February 27, 2014: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Please join us for the Annual General Meeting 2014.
50/F, Citibank Tower
3 Garden Road
Central, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The AGM will be held at Citibank Tower in Central on Thursday 27 February and is kindly being hosted by James Hua, '03.
At the AGM you will see presentations from the outgoing club president, Rosa Lee, '08, and Tracy McCabe with a campus update as well as take part in the endorsement process for the 6 new candidates who will join the current club committee.
- Welcome by host, James Hua, '03, Managing Director, Citi
- Welcome and remarks about Chicago Booth in Hong Kong, Tracy McCabe, Executive Director, Alumni Relations
- Presentation from outgoing Club President, Rosa Lee, '08, Chairman and Executive Director, Grand Investment International Ltd
- Explanation of endorsement process and introduction of candidates, Miriam Harniess, Assistant Director, Alumni Relations
- Endorsement process and results
- Miscellaneous items
Please note that the new committee members will be announced at the AGM but the designation of roles within the committee will take place at the first committee meeting after the AGM.
7:00 PM-7:30 PM: Registration
7:30 PM-8:30 PM: AGM
8:30 PM-9:30 PM: Networking Reception
Assistant Director, Alumni Relations
+44 20 7070 2229