CHICAGO BOOTH BUSINESS SCHOOL GOLF CHALLENGE
December 2, 2009: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
The inaugural Chicago Business School Golf Challenge has been confirmed for Wednesday, 2 December.
Join the fun and have a chance to win the impressive Chicago Booth Golf Championship Cup.
Please see below for all the event details. There are two event options:
1) Golfing with Dinner, $168 net
2) Dinner only for non-Golfers, $48 net (see PayPal drop downlist)
Pricing for golfers is all inclusive (green fees, cart and 3 commemorative balls) with awards ceremony and dinner.
Places will be offered on a first come first serve basis based on payments received via PayPal.
We look forward to your support and a great day of golf.
Jurong Country Club
9 Science Centre Road
Chicago Booth Business School Golf Challenge
1) Participants must be ready to play at 12:45PM. All are welcome to arrive at the club earlier to look around, practice some putting or just for lunch but an expenses will be on own account.
2) Non-golfers are welcome to join us for 8-course dinner.
3) Tee-off 1PM sharp. There can be no delays to the 1PM tee-off
Only confirmed payments via PayPal will be accepted.
12:00 PM-12:45 PM: Optional luncheon (pre-golf get together)
1:00 PM-6:00 PM: Golf game play (tee-off 1PM sharp)
6:30 PM-8:00 PM: 8 course dinner and awards ceremony
+65 9777 7053
Other InformationOther contact points:
1) Lawrence Low, email@example.com
2) Jerry Dimos, firstname.lastname@example.org