Wherever you need talent, we have candidates around the world who could be right for you. From new graduates to seasoned alumni, you will find a wide breadth of professionals at Chicago Booth.
- Full-Time MBA Students: 3-5 years work experience; career changers and early career advancers; interests range from banking, consulting, and marketing to start-ups, tech firms, and social impact organizations.
- Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Students: 5+ years work experience; diverse range of job levels, functions, and industries from investment management and financial services to technology and strategic planning.
- Executive MBA Students: 13+ years work experience; seasoned professionals in senior level positions based in our North America, Europe, and Asia campuses.
- Global Alumni Network: Ranges from recent graduates and small business entrepreneurs to CEOs and top officers of major corporations.
Contact the Employer Relations team to discuss the best recruiting strategy for your firm. Connect with Booth talent using a selection of our recruiting tools including:
- Posting a job to our proprietary database
- Searching our resume databases for interns, soon-to-be or recent graduates, and experienced hires
- Requesting our resume referral service
- Connecting with student groups aligned with your industry or sector
Questions? Email RecruitUC@ChicagoBooth.edu for further assistance.