A list of organizations, websites, and reference tools to leverage throughout your search. The ReLaunch Resources (PDF) is a printer friendly version of this list that follows below.
Chicago Booth Career Services Website Resources
Other valuable Chicago Booth resources include:
- Booth Alumni Nonprofit Consultants (BANC) – Opportunity to apply for four to six month volunteer consulting projects that benefit Chicago-area nonprofit organizations.
- Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation – Provides educational opportunities for Booth alumni and students around a range of social sector topics and brings together researchers and their social sector interests from across Chicago Booth’s academic disciplines, including economics, finance, marketing, and psychology.
- Apresgroup.com – Job board tailored towards ReLaunchers. Also provides curated content related to career ReLaunching.
- iReLaunch.com – Provides hands-on expertise and career resources to help experienced professionals re-enter the workforce. Includes access to conferences, resources, networking, and job postings.
- TheMomProject.com – A digital talent marketplace and community that connects professionally accomplished women with world-class companies for rewarding employment opportunities.
- ReBootAccel.com – A “career accelerator for women” that provides workshops and technology training to women looking to ReLaunch their career
- GoCatalant.com – Connects businesses with MBAs for flexible paid consulting and financial advisory work.
- Glassdoor.com – Job listings, salary information, company reviews, and interview information posted anonymously by employees.
- Payscale.com – Crowdsourced salary information at major employers.
- ConsultantJournal.com – Provides tips and advice on having your own consulting business, including how to think about setting consulting fees.
Videos and Books