The Social Impact Leadership Series (SILS) invites prominent leaders to share how they are tackling complex social and environmental problems. Such forums are essential today because these problems will only be solved by intentional, connected leaders who are equipped with the necessary knowledge and tools.
The Social Impact Leadership Series has brought speakers from across industries and career paths.
Featured speakers have included:
- Henry Paulson, Former Goldman Sachs CEO, Former US Treasury Secretary, and Founder and Chair of the Paulson Institute
- Sal Khan, Founder and CEO of Khan Academy
- Tom Dart, Cook County Sheriff
- Honest Tea Cofounder Seth Goldman
- Mike Lynch, ’98, Vice President of Green Innovation, NASCAR
- Jennifer Axelrod, Deputy Commissioner of Youth Services, City of Chicago
Social Impact Leadership Series events are held in Chicago and Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, these events are offered through The Hong Kong Jockey Club Programme on Social Innovation.
The series is open to anyone who is committed to making our world more equitable and sustainable. Events are free, and a networking reception follows each gathering. Upcoming SILS events will be posted on the events calendar.
Explore more from the Rustandy Center.