The Kilts Center for Marketing is pleased to announce a marketing Executive in Residence to provide NVC and SNVC teams support as they tackle questions related to topics such as marketing strategy, customer acquisition, and channel strategy.
Carla Dunham, ‘98, MBA ‘03
Vice President of Marketing, Equinox Fitness
After completing an MA in art history and an MBA in general management from the University of Chicago, Carla Dunham tackled successively larger roles at Target, Henri Bendel, Saks Fifth Avenue, Amazon, Kate Spade New York, and most recently Equinox Fitness Clubs. Her career spans all facets of marketing, with a deep focus on creating differentiated digital customer experiences and scaling brands globally.
Ms. Dunham is prepared to support you in developing and enhancing your marketing strategy that will boost the success of your business. Topics can include but are not limited to:
- exploring creative ways to drive customer acquisitions and adoption
- how to uniquely position your brand
- planning and executing low‐cost, digital marketing campaigns across various platforms and channels, that move customers through the funnel (awareness to acquisition)
- thinking through how to price your product or services
- understanding your consumer, using marketing research
- considering marketing efforts such as events, experiences, and partnerships
Ms. Dunham will be available in Spring Quarter beginning April 1 at both Harper and Booth 455.
Schedule a Meeting
In order to set up a meeting with Ms. Dunham, please take the following steps in order:
- Fill out the intake form at this link
- Secure a meeting time at this link (see below for office hour times and locations)
Harper Center, Room 224 (Kilts Center Suite)
Mondays from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Booth 455, Room 129
Thursdays from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Please direct any questions to the Slack workgroup at this link.