Follow the steps below to ensure all of your needs are addressed well in advance of the Corporate Networking Night for which you have registered.
- Make travel/hotel arrangements. You may want to view the hotel guide for downtown hotel accommodations
- Make transportation arrangements. Taxi cab service is unreliable in the Hyde Park area. We advise firm representatives to contact a car service in advance. For car service listings, please click here.
- Gather and ship materials for the resource table
After this date you may begin shipping materials for Corporate Networking Night.
Please ship all materials to:
Career Services, Chicago Booth
5807 South Woodlawn Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60637
Be sure to include on the outside of the box:
- Your Company Name
- "Corporate Networking Night"
- Please note on the box the date of the CNN that your company will be attending
- Box # of #
Please email us when you ship your materials, and include the total number of boxes you have sent.
Note: Please bring FedEx or other shipping forms with you if you plan on sending any of your materials back after the CNN. Otherwise, we will gladly take extra materials as donations for our Career Resource Center.
Day of the Event
What to bring:
- Directions to campus and building location information
- Business cards
- Company literature (if not shipped prior to the event)
- FedEx or other shipping forms (if returning materials after the event)
Registration is now closed for the September 22 event.
Please check back later for November's event.