Events and Activities
With more than 350+ events annually, there is something for everyone in the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Programs. Many events are designed to include your family in your Chicago Booth experience.
- MBA Cup - You can unite with your classmates and demonstrate your school spirit at this yearly challenge. Events include tug-of-war, three-legged races and volleyball. The MBA Cup includes teams from Chicago Booth, Kellogg, DePaul, and Loyola part-time MBA programs.
- Economic Outlook - Chicago Booth professors take a look at what they see as the trends shaping the coming year. Economic Outlook, which started over 45 years ago, is held in over 18 cities around the world.
- Worldwide Booth Night - New admits, current students, and alumni gather together in cities around the world.
- Semi-Quarterly Adjustment (SQA) - Unwind and celebrate your hard work at these gatherings twice each quarter after midterms and finals.
- Management Conference - For 59 years, this event has featured faculty, business leaders and alumni who examine issues faced everyday in the workplace and apply the very best in conceptual knowledge, academic theory and practical solutions.
- Annual Family Picnic - You and your family can get together with fellow students and their families at this Summer event on the Riverwalk. Games and special activities are planned for children.