Beyond The Classroom
The Chicago Booth experience is so much more than what happens in the classroom. Establish new relationships and build new networks as you explore your career, your interests, and your ideas about business management.
You’ll find your professors approachable and willing to continue the dialogue outside of class. They’ll gladly share contacts, offer feedback, and help your prepare for competitions.
You’ll have many activities to choose from that will help you learn how to motivate people, build relationships, and lead.
- Join the Chicago Consulting Club to learn more about the industry, or get involved with one of the more than 40 student groups that offer leadership experience, career information, or social activities.
- Take your study group for a break to the Billy Goat Tavern, made famous on Saturday Night Live.
- Test your competitive spirit in the MBA Cup with teams from Chicago Booth, Kellogg, DePaul, and Loyola.
- Become a mentor for a new Evening MBA or Weekend MBA student and help them with their transition to Chicago Booth.
- Celebrate the end of midterms at an SQA at the Midway Club.
- Join fellow students and their families at the Annual Family Picnic.
- Form a team to compete in Chicago Booth-sponsored or national contests designed to showcase your business knowledge and skills. Consider some of these competitions.
- The majority of Weekend group activities take place on Saturday; students traveling from outside of campus will not miss out.