Booth Diversity and Inclusion
The mission of Booth Diversity and Inclusion is to cultivate an inclusive Chicago Booth community as well as to enhance the personal growth of our students. We are committed to fostering a supportive, positive environment by enhancing awareness and understanding of diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences in order to promote engagement and learning across differences. Our goal is to promote a community that welcomes and embraces people from all ethnicities, cultures, genders, sexual orientations, and religious beliefs.
Since 1985, Chicago Booth has had staff dedicated to the support of underrepresented student populations. Booth Diversity & Inclusion leads our efforts, serving as a liaison between students, Chicago Booth offices, and corporate partners to provide unique programming that complements both the educational and recruiting experiences for underrepresented students including African American, Hispanic American, Native American, female, and LGBTQ students.
BOOTH DIVERSITY & INCLUSION GOALS
- Increase recruitment, enrollment, and retention of underrepresented students at Chicago Booth.
- Educate the Chicago Booth community about the importance and value of diversity through educational, personal, and cross-cultural activities for all students.
- Serve as a resource for individual students, student groups, and administrative departments in their efforts to accomplish a diverse set of opportunities and experiences for all members of the Booth community.
- Cultivate relationships with corporations to attract and secure additional funding and career opportunities for underrepresented students.
- Build a network of alumni, corporate partners, and other friends of the school to assist in the support, employment, financial assistance, and overall success of underrepresented students at Chicago Booth.
CONTACT BOOTH DIVERSITY& INCLUSION
Associate Dean, Student Life
Diversity & Inclusion