European Business Group
The European Business Group brings together members from more than 30 countries who share a common cultural and professional interest in Europe. Club’s activities include:
Social events to foster the European culture at Booth
- Celebration of European festivities, dinners, and informal gatherings to create a close-knit community among members
- Speaker series with alumni and professionals on topics related to Europe
- Arranging leisure Spring/Winter Treks over Europe
Guidance to European students in the US
- Mentoring by second year students during the entire recruiting process
- Panels with alumni to share experiences and best practices
Support to students interested in working in Europe
- Engagement of corporate recruiters and alumni from throughout Europe
- Assistance accessing professional Treks in London: Investment Banking, Investment Management
The EBG co-chairs are pleased to speak with prospective, admitted and exchange students that are interested in joining the group.
For questions, please feel free to contact any of the co-chairs.
Enrique Parra Arce