Mothers at Booth
Mothers at Booth (MaB) seeks to help enable student mothers and eventual working mothers-to-be to achieve academic and professional success that accommodates a vibrant family life by providing community support and resources. MaB believes that greater visibility and information about motherhood during and after business school will help both prospective and current students make more informed and satisfying academic and career decisions.
MaB serves the Booth community through:
- Hosting a comprehensive website for prospective and current students and alumnae regarding life with children at Chicago Booth and beyond.
- Working with the Chicago Booth Office of Diversity Affairs to provide a centralized, visible resource for motherhood-related issues and act as a liaison between administrative departments who might benefit from or be of service to members.
- Embodying the message that women with children can excel in business school and communicate this broadly to women considering Chicago Booth.
- Partnering with fellow student groups to host select career and life planning sessions.
- Engaging with alumnae to provide mentorship to current students dealing with family and career decisions.
For more information about the group or to talk with another Mother at Booth you may contact:
Margo Ten Eyck