We don’t need to tell you how important a great network is to your career. We boast a global network of more than 51,000 alumni in more than 108 countries. Regardless of what you do or where you are, you're bound to find an alum eager to share their experiences and knowledge. Our alumni community includes:
- 5,300 CEOs and top officers who helped global companies such as JPMorgan, ITT Industries, Pfizer, Gilette, Suzuki, and John Deere
- leaders in government including the governor of New Jersey, the first lady of the Ukraine, the secretary of financial services and the treasury for Hong Kong, a counselor at the US Embassy in Khartoum, the former head of the Chicago Transit Authority, the city administrative officer in Los Angeles, and many others in public service
- entrepreneurial alumni who have founded companies big and small - ZipCar, GrubHub.com, PrepMe, Morningstar, Harpoon Brewery, Cognitive Concepts, and Bobtail Ice Cream
- individuals who contribute their management skills to nonprofit organizations such as the American Red Cross, the Asian Development Bank, Dallas Museum of Art, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, Great Lakes Protection Fund, and The Cara Program.
- thousands of managers who drive businesses around the world such as the manager of long-term market analysis for GM in Malawi, the operations manager of a hotel in the Bahamas, the director for business development for the leading RFID system integrator in Argentina, the managing director of risk management for Citigroup in New York, and the supply chain interaction director for Stanley Europe based in Belgium
Read Alumni Connections to learn more about what our graduates are doing.
At Chicago Booth, you'll have numerous opportunities to get to know alumni. You'll find them glad to provide career advice, business introductions, leadership insights, company or industry information and practical feedback. Alumni give back to the Chicago Booth in many ways including:
- recruiting top prospective students - Alumni help host Chicago Booth Worldwide Nights, Women's Week events, dinners and receptions in cities around the world.
- helping with career preparation - Alumni participate as mock interviewers at Interview Focus, as speakers at Industry Immersion and other job search events.
- sharing their practical experience - Alumni give of their time and knowledge as judges at student competitions, guest lecturers in classes as well as local hosts and guides on career treks.
- serving as speakers at events - Alumni are members of roundtable forums, participants in the Distinguished Speaker Series as well as panelists at Management Conference, Business Forecasts and Global Leadership lectures.