Second Floor Lounge
Our Second Floor Louge offers a free-flowing area for attendees to meet and socialize over snacks or a catered meal. Maximum capacity ranges from 56 to 12 depending on social distancing regulations.
- 75” display wall mounted. The display's remote control will be used for control of volume and sources. Audio will be from the in-built screen speakers only.
A portable Sennheiser LSP500 audio solution for the student lounges on the 1st and 2nd floor. These rooms will enable students to listen to both background music and voice reinforcement from wireless microphones and three LSP500 Pro speakers in each area when the spaces are used for events with large audience participation.
Our solution will consist the following equipment:
- 3 portable speaker system and stands
- Bluetooth wireless interface
- Integrated USB player/recorder
- Volume control
- 1 wireless lapel mic (not integrated with LSP500 system)
- 2 wireless microphone handheld system
With the remote control app for tablets (currently supports iPad with IOS 6.0 or later) up to 20 PA systems can be remote controllable via WLAN simultaneously.