For Degree Candidates
Degree candidates who need special accommodations must contact Deb Fallahay, XP North America to make arrangements for the graduation ceremony, by Tuesday, April 9, 2019.
Please list your full name and cohort and the type of assistance you require:
- I am in a wheelchair
- I am using a walker/crutches
- I have visual or hearing impairments
Candidates who need arrangements for religious or cultural reasons should also contact Deb Fallahay. In your message, please clearly indicate what your needs are for the ceremony.
Accessible seating is available for guests with disabilities and up to two companions inside Rockefeller Chapel. This special seating area is designated for individuals using wheelchairs/motorized chairs, persons with limited mobility, and guests with visual or hearing impairments.
Chicago Booth/the University of Chicago does not supply wheelchairs for graduation ceremonies. We can offer a special entrance and reserved seating closest to the disability entrance for your guest.
Requests for guest chapel accommodations must be submitted by Friday, March 29, 2019. To make arrangements, please submit your email request to Deb Fallahay. Please provide the following:
- Name of graduate, with email address and cell phone number
- Name of guest who needs assistance
- What type of assistance is required?
- Guest is in a wheelchair/motorized chair
- Guest is using walker/crutches
- Guest has visual or hearing impairments
- Name of persons(s) who will accompany guest in need of assistance
- Companion #1
- Companion #2
Remember, limited seating is available. If you have additional questions regarding special accommodations, please contact Deb Fallahay.