Strategic Marketing Management provides comprehensive coverage of major topics in developing and implementing a market-driven approach to your business and marketing strategy and how to position your firm to gain a strategic competitive advantage.
The program covers a wide spectrum of industries including business-to-business, consumer products, and services. This program was developed for senior managers and executives in any area involved in the development and management of their business and marketing strategy.
By attending this program, you will:
Explore the elements of the marketing mix, competitive dynamics, value pricing and how to integrate digital, brand and business strategies.
- Learn how to create a comprehensive marketing strategy within the context of your overall business strategy.
- Engage in a collaborative learning environment and build network of experienced business professionals.
Chicago Booth, Gleacher Center, Chicago IL
A great refresher for MBA grads. I picked up a number of great tools and I am anxious to put them into practice.
- Bill Hedrick, Director, Strategic Marketing, De Lage Landen
Any business, regardless of industry, will benefit from Strategic Marketing Management. The caliber of the faculty exceeded my expectations - they were passionate, engaged and hilarious! The program was extremely well organized. I felt like the faculty and staff truly cared about our class, our experience, our needs and our comfort. Although I know there are thousands of students, I was made to feel like I was one of a very select few.
- Margaret Fitzgerald, Midwest Regional Marketing Director, TranSystems Corporation
Excellent coverage of all aspects of strategic marketing. Well suited and must attend for me as I plan shift to general management.
- Roland Heinrich, Ph. D., VP Bioprocess R&D, Millipore Corp.
I am very satisfied particularly with the profile of professors, their skills (teaching) and personality.
- Bernardo Valenzuela, Managing Director, Camiones y Motores International de Mexico
I found this course educational, relevant, and energizing, a must-do to anyone in business today. The instructors were very knowledgeable, focused, engaging, and even fun. The other attendees were collaborative and of similar skills leading to learnings across industries. I would highly recommend this program.
- Paul Santeler, VP/GM, Hewlett-Packard
I greatly appreciated the use of examples that made the concepts taught more understandable - and the breadth of examples that covered many diverse industries. I now know how to make these concepts actionable in my work.
- Debbie Dietz, Director, Marketing and Sales, Grainger Parts
I was drawn in by the sincere, 100% effort by all the professors to make the material 'real', meaningful and immediately applicable regardless of industry and marketing expertise. I also found the sense of deep respect and genuine affection among Chicago's team of professors to be palatable; very refreshing for executive education. Everyone was approachable and interested.
- Kristin H. Wevers, Corporate Communications & Marketing VP, Messer Construction Co.
Participating in a non-industry focused course in a small setting forced you to get back to the fundamentals, rethink the strategies, think out-of-the-box, learn from other industries.
- Emily Wang, SVP/ Marketing Director, East West Bank
The professors' research, consulting, and classroom experience really provided a valuable, well-rounded strategic marketing class.
- Tony Canonaco, Director of Sales & Marketing, Bosch Rexroth Corporation
The program was excellent. It opened the concept of marketing, gave me a broader and more strategic viewpoint to businesses and industries.
- Mariola de la Piedra, Brand Manager, Quala Peru
This has been one of the best personal development investments I have made. The impact on my approach to marketing was significant. I am confident what I have been exposed to will manifest itself in increased effectiveness in many areas of importance to my business.
- Richard McDonald, Sr. VP Marketing, Fender Musical Instruments
This program was outstanding. We are already challenging each other here within CFNA as to our focus and definition of our competitors, our customers, our branding, and our overall strategic marketing focus. The attendance by representatives from differing disciplines in our business is really creating challenging and healthful conversations. Thanks to all for your delivery of a very useful and valuable education.
- Thomas Studer, CFO, Credit First National Association
Top level faculties, cutting edge approach, continuous interaction. Definetely the best marketing course I've ever attended.
- Massimo Giorgini, Business Development, Derivatives Markets, Borsa Italiana
Very good course with many great cases, examples, illustrations and ideas that I can use in my upcoming work with marketing and taking over products for new markets.
- Peter Kristensen, Business Development Manager, Dantherm Air Handling (China)
Marketing, planning, sales, and product managers as well as market researchers, and other practicing managers associated with the development of strategic marketing plans.