Today's challenging and complex business environment requires agility in execution and a deep understanding of human dynamics. In this program you will practice leadership agility, enhance your ability to read organizations, and hone your skills in strategy execution.
By attending this program, you will:
- Learn how agile leaders adapt to situations and people.
- Practice leading, following, and collaborating to influence outcomes.
- Explore social capital as a means for navigating networks and organizations.
- Identify strategies to manage across organizational boundaries.
- Learn how to assess the alignment of your current strategy and current and future market conditions.
- Improve your ability to anticipate and prepare for changes in your competitive environment.
Chicago Booth, Gleacher Center, Chicago IL
Incredible opportunity to learn new management and leadership techniques and behaviors that are absolutely critical to successfully leading complex teams.
- James Hartigan, Director, BAE Systems
Program was well designed, plus pacing and material were very relevant. One of the best external leadership programs I attended. I also enjoyed very much the teaching styles of the different professors.
- Donna-Marie Darlington-Dawes, Program Manager, The World Bank Group
The Strategic Business Leadership program has provided a long-lasting tool to carry over into our everyday private and professional lives. I have appreciated the opportunity to work closely with diverse group of business professionals.
- Dustin King, Vice President – Air/Ocean, Farrow U.S.
Well done. This program will be an immediate benefit to me and my company. The education will be multiplied again and again as I can take the ideas generated this week to my team back home.
- Steve Newman, Vice President, Delta Star
Great takeaway value. Utilize in day-to-day. Relative information for today’s business professional.
- Scott Wallace, General Manager, Cintas Corporation
Absolutely amazing. Best investment of my time I’ve made in well over a decade.
- Marci Francisco, VP Sales, CU Direct
I found the material to be cutting edge and extremely helpful. Am looking forward to using various skills in our company to develop an agile team. Nice balance of research and tools.
- Ann Gelardi, COO, Southern Chemical Corporation
Overall a fantastic experience. The depth and breadth of the information was incredible yet very practical to our daily lives.
- Kevin Lockett, Partner at Fulcrum Global Capital
This is my second time in Booth School of Business and I have no disappointment at all. My first course on negotiation came in timely and so is this course on business strategy. I work in a very dynamic organization and the knowledge gained from the course will be invaluable.
- Inuwa Iyodo, GM/Head, Finance, National Pension Commission Nigeria
The program is designed to assist leaders in identifying opportunities and mobilizing resources to create value. It is especially recommended for senior leaders who bring people together from diverse functional groups or lines of business to effectively execute strategic initiatives. Titles include: department head, general manager, VP, SVP, project manager, change manager, and C-suite.