Chicago Booth's premiere program for change leadership equips you to create the future of your organization. Today’s senior leaders must guide the successful implementation of new, more effective strategies while promoting the drive, morale, commitment, agility, initiative, and vision of their people.
Through lectures, discussions, small group interaction, and numerous hands-on activities, we connect state-of-the-art, research-based concepts and principles to best practices in leading change and innovation. The atmosphere is active and open—sometimes even playful. The program attracts participants from a wide array of functions, industries, and countries. We draw on the group’s collective experiences as well as on case studies from a variety of sources and media, covering a broad range of leadership challenges. Each day of the program, you apply the tools and concepts learned in the program to a real organizational change case of your own and consult with fellow participants to prepare for the challenges ahead.
By attending this program, you will:
- Build organizational agility
- Manage up, down, and sideways
- Move from competing agendas to organizational alignment
- Win hearts and minds to the efforts ahead
- Drive creativity and flexibility in problem solving
- Guide people through the complexities of change
- Leverage dilemmas to strengthen organizational strategy
- Lead your organization to seize new opportunities
- Anchor your plan of action to the real-world business challenges you are facing
- Benefit from post-program consultation with the program faculty
Chicago Booth, Gleacher Center, Chicago IL
I have implemented many of the tools and techniques acquired in the Booth program into my everyday work life. They are relevant, adaptable, and scalable. I highly recommend it.
- Rich Haluschak, Senior VP & CFAO, Art Center College of Design
This class, without a doubt, was the most beneficial of any I’ve taken. The balance of theory and application was tremendous. The entire class was engaging and informative. This is a must take for any leader!
- Amy Ohde, Sr. Director, Field Development, Chick-fil-A
The whole course content is excellent. Content was well supported with numerous and insightful resources and very practical and easy to apply tools. This course gave me concrete tools to take back home and apply immediately, and substantial new knowledge.
- Ana Maria Moreno de Arias, Senior Vice President—Organizational Performance & Development, Bladex (Panama)
Dr. Klayman and Dr. Gnepp bring passion and energy to their presentation of the material. My experience in the class and the knowledge I’ve gained is outstanding.
- William Mairson, Deputy Principal Associate Director, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Excellent and practical program blending theory and practice and enabling the participant to be ready to implement a change program next day.
- Antonio Ferreira, Vice President, Procurement
Now I have the car and the keys. I just need to turn them on to start the journey of change in my company.
- Mathieu Halgand, COO–Learning & Development Group, AXA (France)
The course was extremely helpful for the upcoming challenges in my new job. The tactics and tools supplied plus the group discussion made this an incredibly valuable and interactive week.
- Florian Hoffmann, Senior Manager, R&D, Brainlab AG (Germany)
What I liked best was the innovation and variety within the class schedule combined with a very coherent program that built on itself day by day all week.
- Jack Meyer, Chief Marketing Officer, The Doctors Company
This course was an exceptional experience that provided tangible takeaways to implement change.
-Christine Sparks, Sr. VP – COO, Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund
I came with [an] authentic change case. The course helped me to find the right keys and tools to tackle this dilemma.
- Adel Al-Suhaimi, Assistant Director General, Saudi Industrial Development
Excellent program by all standards. I recommend to every executive to attend.
- C.K. James, Manager—Health, Safety, Security and Environment, Petroleum Commission, Ghana
I found the course very useful in helping me to gain a better understanding of the issues that must be considered and addressed when implementing change and innovation. I feel I now have the skills needed to go back and implement my own change project in a way that will have the greatest chance to succeed.
- Dimulak Mwanmut, Chief Operating Officer, Le Pan Health & Wellness Initiatives (Nigeria)
I was very impressed with the content of the program and the openness of the training. There was a good mix of hands-on vs. classroom. The interaction between participants made it very enjoyable.
- Rex Martin, Vice President of Government Relations, States Strategies & Chief Executive Officer, Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity
This program is targeted to senior executives endeavoring to guide and catalyze significant and sustainable change. If you are in the midst of, or about to initiate, important changes to processes, strategies, structures, or culture, this program is for you.
The program is especially recommended for leaders who are looking for new ideas, eager to engage with fellow participants in discussion, consultation, and experiential exercises, and committed to implementing an action plan for change in their business, non-profit, or governmental organization.