Leading High-Performance Organizations - Hong Kong
Through this two-day program offered in Hong Kong, regional and global executives will learn behaviors that accelerate or stifle high performance, how to better leverage positive attributes of a work environment, and techniques to build performance drivers into their organizations.
Leaders need to create an environment that fosters high performance. In order for individuals and teams to create value for an organization, the brainpower within each workgroup must be unleashed to create innovative products, services, and markets. Through this program, you will learn behaviors that accelerate or stifle high performance, how to better leverage positive attributes of a work environment, and techniques to build performance into your organizations.
By attending this program, you will:
- Learn to recognize and encourage the characteristics of high-performing workgroups.
- Acquire the skills and tools to build a high-performance work environment.
- Lead more effectively and drive strategic direction by leveraging your strengths.
Hong Kong: The Hong Kong Jockey Club University of Chicago Academic Complex | The University of Chicago Francis and Rose Yuen Campus
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive an official Chicago Booth Executive Education digital badge. This badge serves as a certified online credential of your achievement, and it can be shared on social networks such as LinkedIn.
Susan Lucia Annunzio
President and Chief Executive Officer
Susan Lucia Annunzio is President and Chief Executive Officer of The Center for High Performance (CfHP). She is a strategic advisor to CEOs of leading global companies on strategy attainment and business transformation.
“It’s a game changer course on how to conduct team calls (and I attended several courses on influencing and communication). What I really liked about Susan Lucia Annunzio’s course is that she dives into the behavior and psychology part of team dynamics – and uses cases to force ourselves to look at the mirror.”
—Michelle P. Cheong, Director, Product Development (RatingsXpress) & Head (CreditPro®), S&P Global
"Susan Lucia Annunzio gave us useful tools to empower performance and reinforced them over and over. I am now able to mentor others to follow suit...If you want to build a positive, high-performance environment where your team members feel empowered, Booth’s Leading High-Performance Organizations is a great program to take."
—Charmaine Tidmarsh, Manager, Mother's Choice
"I enjoyed the program instructor very much, as she had a wealth of experience to share from her work with many senior executives in a wide range of organizations. It was beyond textbook and she was able to give practical examples...I have already been telling others about the program and how highly I recommend it."
—Michele Lai, Founder and Director, Kids4Kids Limited
This program benefits mid- to senior-level managers whose business unit is charged with creating value for the organization and who are responsible for leading and managing change. It is designed to provide those in leadership roles with techniques to encourage an environment necessary for sustained, long-term, profitable growth, and one in which people can seize opportunities--take risks, generate new ideas, and make mistakes.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust proudly awards scholarships to local social sector executives who seek to enhance their leadership skills. Learn more here.
Introduction to High-Performance Leadership
- Driving high performance in uncertain economic times
- Identify the three drivers and corresponding attributes of a high-performing work environment
- Leadership challenges and ramifications
Leadership: Encouraging a High-Performance Environment
- How leadership behavior encourages/discourages the workforce
- Familiar leadership styles
- The vocabulary of leadership
- Leadership styles and resultant behaviors
- Identifying and enabling top performers
The Fundamentals of a High-Performance Environment
- Changing environment
- Managing change
- Optimizing thinking during change
- The 20/60/20 rule, unspeakable subjects, and highly visible statements of change
- Creating flexible work environments
Building a High-Performance Environment
- Key leadership attributes in a high-performance environment
- Learn from other's experiences and brainstorm new ideas
- Quick wins to take back and begin implementing immediately
Respectful Communication: More than the Dissemination of Information
- Communicating to encourage high performance
- Key concepts of communication that allow thinking to thrive
- Implicit versus explicit rules of communication
- How communication breaks down and stifles high performance
- The anatomy of a miscommunication
- Diffusing negative emotions
- Challenging assumptions
- Answering tough questions
Now Discover Your Strengths
- Take the CliftonStrengths profile to discover your strengths
- Leverage your personal strengths to lead transformational change
- Recognizing and celebrating heroes within the organization
- Examples from other organizations
Heritage Courtyard and Interpretation Centre Tour
Our Hong Kong campus is the home of the Heritage Courtyard and Interpretation Centre
. During their time on campus, participants are offered a tour and access to exhibitions highlighting the unique history of the Mount Davis site and demonstrating the University’s commitment to the Hong Kong community. More information about the tour will be provided with participants' pre-course materials.
Fee does not include accommodations.Back to top