At Chicago Booth, we work closely with our clients, as both partners and advisors, to create high-impact custom Executive Education programs. Through an immersive co-development process, our programs are designed and implemented as integrated elements of our clients' broader leadership initiatives.
Typically, these Executive Education programs entail a combination of customized academic content delivered through components such as:
- Relevant case studies, interactive group discussions, and simulations.
- Deep dives into the application of the academic concepts to the client's business.
- Special projects (co-designed with the client) applying relevant content to the client business imperatives.
- Special speakers who provide insights into areas of interest to the client.
We approach your program with the utmost objectivity, dedicated to identifying the roots of your challenges and collaborating with you to craft strategic, effective solutions.
"The faculty worked to truly understand our firm, first while designing the program and then in the classroom. Chicago Booth's combination of world-class expertise and tailored attention has engaged our executives and exceeded our expectations."
– Aaron Olson, Chief Talent Officers, Aon PLC