All notification of cancellations, transfers, deferrals and substitutions must be sent in writing to Chicago Booth Executive Education. Full refunds of paid program fees can be obtained up to 30 days before the program start date. Any cancellations or requests for transfers or deferrals received 30 days or less from the program start are subject to the fees as described below.
- More than 30 days’ notice: 0% Cancellation – 0% Transfer Fee
- 14 to 30 days’ notice: 30% Cancellation – 15% Transfer Fee
- Less than 14 days’ notice: 50% Cancellation – 25% Transfer Fee
Chicago Booth Executive Education, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit enrollments or cancel a program regardless of acceptance status. In the unlikely event of a course cancellation, paid program fees will be refunded. Chicago Booth is not responsible for any travel, hotel or other related expenses accrued by the program registrant.
All participant substitutions are subject to the sole discretion of Chicago Booth Executive Education. Requests must be submitted in advance and will be reviewed on an individual basis, based on participant qualifications and lead time needed for any program pre-work.
Transfer requests must indicate the new dates and/or new program the participant wishes to attend. Transfers are valid only within one year of the original program start date.
Any remaining balance of a cancelled program's payment can be applied to another Chicago Booth Executive Education program within one year of the program date. After one year, the balance is non-refundable.
Full tuition is nonrefundable under these conditions:
1. The registrant or substitute does not enroll in another program within one year of the original start date, and/or
2. The registrant or substitute defers or transfers more than two times.
For applicants of the Advanced Management Program (AMP), Chicago Management Institute (CMI) and Executive Development Program (EDP):
- The Advanced Management Program, Chicago Management Institute, and Executive Development Program require a $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit upon program acceptance.
- For participants of the Advanced Management Program, all electives must be completed within one year of program start date.
Certified Investment Management Analyst Certification (CIMA) program and workshop: the program fee is due prior to starting the program and accessing materials. Once the program has started, the program fee is non-refundable.
To make a request for a cancellation, transfer, referral, or substitution, please contact the Executive Education office at 312.464.8732 or exec.ed@ChicagoBooth.edu.