Corporate Networking Night Prepare
Get the most out of your CNN experience.
We hope you’re excited to meet talented Booth students at Corporate Networking Night. We want you to get the most out of your experience. Follow the steps below to ensure all of your needs are addressed well in advance of the Corporate Networking Night.
- Learn more about our Full-Time, Evening, and Weekend students. Explore our Full-Time employment report.
- During registration, the information requested will allow our team to prepare our students and staff for your visit so you get the most out of your experience. The registration survey will ask for the following information:
- Basic company and contact details
- Name of company representatives
- Job titles of open positions, or function and industry categorization
- Job posting number (Please see our FAQ section for more information about job posting numbers.)
Please note if you do not have all the information listed above, you can submit your survey with as much information as you have, and we will follow up with the contact you provide. You can also send updated information to email@example.com.
I’m Registered! Now What?
We look forward to meeting you! We encourage you to make your hotel reservations and travel arrangements to and from the event in advance. Please be advised the event occurs at the Charles M. Harper Center in Hyde Park, which is south of downtown Chicago. Please see our FAQ page for a list of hotels, travel options, and other logistics.
If you haven’t already done so, you can now set up an account on our recruiting platform, GTS. You can also post your positions on our job board prior to the event, which will be included in our marketing to students. If you have any questions about GTS, please contact your Relationship Manager or email our team at recruituc@ChicagoBooth.edu.
One Month Prior
Familiarize yourself with the event format.
Booth will provide:
- Signage, tablecloths, name tags
- Marketing your opportunities to students
- Food and beverages
- Parking (if requested in survey)
What you may want to bring for your visit:
- Business cards
- Marketing materials are not required, but if you choose to bring them, Booth will display all materials on a resource table.
- Do you want to keep a record of the students you speak with at the event? You may want to consider bringing a sign-in sheet for your table.
You can ship promotional materials to our team as early as the week prior to the event. Please see our FAQ section for information on shipping materials to Corporate Networking Night.
The Event Has Arrived
Corporate Networking Night - Full-Time Opportunities
September 22, 2022
Corporate Networking Nights - Internship Opportunities
October 24, 2022
Charles M. Harper Center
Don’t forget business cards, sign-in sheets, return shipping labels, etc.
Check-in opens at 4 p.m.
Participants should arrive no later than 4:30 p.m.
October 25, 2022