Forward Email to another Service
Forwarding Instructions in your Gmail account
Users will set Email Forwarding in your Gmail account.
- Login to your Booth Gmail at http://Gmail.ChicagoBooth.edu account using your CNetID and password.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click on the Add a forwarding address in the Forwarding: section.
- Enter the email address you want to forward your Booth Gmail to and click on Next.
- Click on the Proceed button on the pop-up window to confirm.
- For your security, Google will send a verification email to the address you entered. Access this email account and find the confirmation message from the Gmail team. If you’re having trouble finding it, check your Spam folder. Click on the OK button on the pop-up.
- Check your forwarding email account and click the verification link in the email from The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Confirm the new forwarding address by one of the following:
- Clicking on the code in the email.
- Entering the Confirmation code in Gmail.
- Next, complete the steps in the Configure Emails Delivery Settings.
Configure Email Delivery Settings
- As you are logged in to your Booth Gmail account, click on the gear icon.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP page.
- Check the Forward a copy of incoming mail is selected and your email address is in the drop-down menu.
- Go through the other settings and set to your liking.
- Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
To download these instructions with images in a printable PDF, click here.
For questions or assistance, contact the Booth Help Desk at +1 (773) 702.7414 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. CDT or via email at HelpDesk@ChicagoBooth.edu.