C.A.N. is pleased to announce its next pitch event to take place on Wednesday, 11 November 2015 at the Chicago Booth in London.
The Chicago Angels Network is pleased to announce the following six companies invited to pitch on Wednesday, 11 November 2015.
- Car Quids monetises outdoor advertising spaces on cars by connecting advertisers with car owners, and provides campaign analysis to make planning and buying easier for advertisers.
- Foodmama is a digital menu app that makes food and beverage menus discoverable, navigable and filterable using allergen filters, multi-language translations and rich media integration.
- Goldtex Card Limited facilitates the conversion of gold into a currency for everyday use by helping customers invest in, safely store and access the value of physical gold via card issuers.
- Pobble is a web-based educational initiative helping children build their confidence in writing, and providing teachers a platform to share teaching ideas and connect with other schools.
- POW Health is a platform for managing long-term medical conditions and/or general wellness while providing an environment for families, patients and caretakers to track, discuss, compare health data and share it with doctors.
- Wishwant Limited is a gift service offering enabling a buyer to create a collection of gifts for an intended recipient, who can then select and redeem their gift of choice.
Join us to hear first-hand from these exciting start-ups about their innovative ideas and plans for growth.
Come and join us to Engage! Mentor! Invest!
The Chicago Angels Network (C.A.N.) has successfully showcased more than fifteen start-ups in their previous pitch events supporting over US $500,000 of business development opportunities.
£25 (includes networking drinks)
6:30 PM-7:00 PM: Registration
7:00 PM-8:00 PM: Pitches
8:00 PM-9:00 PM: Networking Reception