Capital Summit, Wharton San Francisco
October 1, 2014
Capital Summit is the private equity leadership summit bringing together the most influential investors, deal makers, and operational change agents.
Wharton San Francisco
2 Harrison Street
San Francisco, California
Driving directions: http://www.whartonsf.capital-summit.com/transportation/
Chicago Booth alumni are invited to join Wharton Alumni at the Capital Summit, the private equity leadership summit bringing together leading investors, deal makers, and operators. Hosted by Wharton San Francisco, leaders gather to share ideas, build relationships, and create opportunities that shape the corporate landscape and its governance.
The size of the summit is capped to offer an intimate setting for knowledge sharing and leadership level relationship building.
- Gary Pinkus, Director, McKinsey; global leader of the firm's private equity practice
- Bill Halloran, Partner, Bain & Co; Leads Bain's Private Equity Practice
- Scott Jacobsen, CFA, Senior Portfolio Manager, Private Equity, CalPERS
- David Andrews, Founder, Gryphon Partners
- John Danhakl, Managing Partner, Leonard Green & Partners
- Jeff Smith, Partner, Operations Group, TPG Capital
- Bennett Rosenthal, Director, Co-Founder, Senior Partner, Co-Head of Private Equity Group, Ares
- Susan Long McAndrews, Partner, Pantheon
- Pascal Villiger, Managing Director, Medley Partners
- Karr Narula, Director, KKR
- Dennis O'Brien, Partner, Gryphon Investors
- Brad Coleman, Global Head-Alternative Assets Group, Citi
Attendees get the following benefits:
- Access to Master Classes lead by industry leaders.
- Access to expert panels & presentations.
- Access to attendee information via private portal during event.
- Access to private portal to contact attendees during event to build relationships.
- Access to lunch reception with great food and beautiful views of the bay.
- Access to network receptions (Coffee/Tea/Food).
- Access to evening reception with beautiful views of the bay.
8 KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
- Connect with industry leaders via online private attendee portal available during summit and arrange to meet.
- Learn what institutional investors are looking for when making an investment in a private equity fund.
- Gain insight on how private equity fund managers create value by effectively deploying capital.
- If you're a capital source, learn how to identify the ingredients of successful fund managers that are most likely to succeed.
- Understand the new alpha-generating capabilities needed to win deals in an intertwined global economy.
- Learn how to identify and avoid deals that are destined to be poor performers.
- Explore how top-generating alpha funds identify deals that have the potential for high returns on invested capital.
- Learn the skills that you must master to become a valuable member of a corporate board and operational change agent.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Institutional Investors
- Family Offices
- Private Equity Professionals
- Investment Bankers
- Corporate Executives
- Management Consultants
The agenda includes time for you to:
- Meet featured speakers and future business partners.
- Enhance your network with valuable connections that can transform business.
- Gain insights through informal discussions with leading practitioners during breaks.
Use the following discount code for 30% off (savings of ~$300)
Booth Alumni discount code: BoothVIP
9:00 AM-7:00 PM: Private Equity Leaders Summit
Organizer, Capital Summit, Wharton San Francisco
The Wharton Alumni Club of Northern California looks forward to working closely with Chicago Booth Alumni to create events that generate ideas, create opportunities, and build relationships.