The Michigan and Penn clubs are very excited to invite you to a complimentary lunch and panel discussion related to exit planning for your entrepreneurial business.
Whether you have a business or just enjoy learning, socializing and having a great lunch, there will be something for everyone.
· Understanding Risk: An Entrepreneurs Dilemma
· Estate Planning: Timing is Everything
· Business Valuation: A Buyer's Perspective
· Exit Timeline: It's Longer Than You Think
· Deal Killers: How to Avoid Them
· Kenan Aksoz - Head of Business Owners Advisory Services, US Bank Wealth Management
· Jon Freeland - Partner, The M&A Group LLC
· Peter Michaud - Attorney, Corporate Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Lindquist & Vennum
· F. Clayton Miller - Partner, Stone Arch Capital
· Matt Shea - Attorney, Trust, Estate & Charitable Planning, Gray Plant Mooty
Hosting Clubs: Michigan and Penn Clubs of Minnesota
Guests: All guests are very welcome!
Event and lunch is complimentary. We are grateful for the support from the Michigan club.