Driving Directions:Dhoby Ghaut MRT and many buses at Park Mall. Parking: Garages are available at Park Mall or Regency House. Limited public lots on Penang Road across from Regency House, and on Clemenceau Ave
1. What do you like best about your job as a consultant? Least?
2. What industry sectors are attracting the most attention and bringing in the most revenue? And which are the laggards?
3. Asia is populated with companies that are family-owned, who don’t typically trust outsiders. How have your practices evolved around this issue? Especially in China.
4. Many clients have said that Management Consultants provide reports/strategies that cannot be implemented. Are the traditional management consulting firms under threat from integrated companies like IBM Business Consulting Services, Accenture, and now Oracle where they can do strategy through to implementation?
5. How important is it to have an MBA to become a Management Consultant? Does industry work experience or previous consultant experience weigh more than having a MBA?
6. Describe the profile of the “ideal” hire. Describe the hiring process.
7. Is there such a thing as being “too old” to be hired by management consultants?
Please register by clicking the link above, and include any questions you may have for the panelists.
6:00 PM-7:00 PM: Networking
7:00 PM-8:00 PM: Talk and Q&A
8:00 PM-10:00 PM: More Networking
Kevin Loh (Speaker), Bain
Chua Soon Ghee (Speaker), AT Kearney
Peter Walter (Speaker), LEK Consulting
Klaus Langner (Speaker), Boston Consulting Group (BCG)