Annual General Meeting
Please join us from 6.30 - 7.15pm for the AGM. This is free and open to all members and will be held at Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse
- Club reports - membership, finances
- State of the club - outgoing president's report
- Election for executive board (EXCO) members
If you wish to be considered for a position on the Club Committe please apply online by March 22.
For members who cannot attend the AGM but wish to vote for the new Club leadership, we will have proxy voting online. A final version of the agenda will be sent to members before the event.
Dinner will follow straight on from the AGM at Bistecca. Bistecca is gaining a reputation for being one of the best steakhouses in Singapore, and to top it all off, is owned by one of our Chicago Booth family. We have been able to negotiate a delicious menu for the evening with three options (including vegetarian).
Antipasti / Starters to share:
- Toasted country bread topped with diced tomatoes and creamy burrata
- Pan-fried country bread topped with house made chicken liver 'pate'
Primi / Entree:
- Carmelised onion risotto with aged Pecorino chesse
Secondi / Maincourse, choice of:
- Bistecca Scamone Premium Rump Steak - 300g Wagyu MS6+
- OR Crispy and tender roasted pork belly roll with apple mash
- OR Pumpkin ravioli in a sage and brown butter sauce
All served with roasted potatoes, mushrooms and asparagus
Dolce / Dessert:
- Homemade Italian donuts with mascarpone cappuccino
This will be a dinner you won't want to miss and will also be my last as president of EXCO, and I'd love to see you there.
Special early-bird price for members: $125
Members' normal price: S$140
Non-members' price: S$150
All prices include wine and non-alcoholic drinks
The dinner will be available on a first-come, first-served basis due to limited spaces. Tickets can be purchased online or in cash on the door. The early-bird price is available until March 19.