Financing Your Deals
March 18, 2013: 6:15 PM - 9:00 PM
Come to the Entrepreneurial Roundtable in Naperville, IL, and learn about financing deals from a panel of financing experts from private equity, venture capital, mezzanine capital and bridge loans, factoring, and asset based lending.
City Gate Grill at Calamos Investments Building
Meeting room at plaza level - below restaurant
2020 Calamos Ct
Take I-88 to Route 59, go North on Route 59 and turn right at first street (Westings Drive). From Westings, take an immediate right onto Calamos Court. Parking garage is on right. Go to City Gate Grill. Meeting room is down the steps below City Gate Grill.
You and your team have spent months, maybe years preparing for an opportunity like this, and it has finally arrived. There is only one major obstacle remaining, but it's a big one – money. How is your team going to finance this fantastic opportunity?
$25 general public.
$20 for Chicago Booth alumni, students and faculty.
Save $5 if you register by Mach 13.
6:15 PM-7:00 PM: Networking with light refreshments
Joseph R. Katcha (Panelist)
Principal, High Street Capital
Joseph R. Katcha is a Founder and Principal of High Street Capital. Mr. Katcha has been involved in private equity investing and mergers and acquisitions for over 20 years. During the last 16 years, he has successfully raised and managed four operationally-oriented funds within the lower middle-market. Each fund focused on companies with $10mm to $100mm of revenues in the business services, manufacturing, distribution and logistics industries.
Ron Kirschner, M.D., MBA (Panelist)
President, Heartland Angels Inc
- CEO of serveral companies in the health care field
- Venture capital-VP of Technology development
- Principal in Consulting firm specializing early stage companies.
Mark Gross (Panelist)
Senior Advisor, Wincreek Financial, LLC
-Private capital commercial financing nationwide.
-Cost segregation services
-Purchase performing and non-performing notes and loans.
Robert McMillan, Jr. (Panelist)
President, Freeman Funding Solutions
Rob is a business community leader, having served as past Presidents of the Aurora Chamber of Commerce and of the African-American Chamber of Commerce. He has extensive experience in industry and real estate.
William A. Price (Moderator)
Attorney at Law, Growth Law
- Admitted to IL Bar
- General Editor, Handbook of Illinois Administrative Law, ISBA (1st and 2d Editions)
- Member (and past Chairman, with 20+ years on Councils), Corporation, Securities & Business Law Section and Administrative Law Section, Illinois State Bar Association,Member, Institute for Illinois Business Laws Governmental Affairs and staff counsel work for the largest Chamber of Commerce in the U.S, and more than two decades of business coalition and private client work lobbying the Illinois General Assembly
- State service as Small Business Utility Advocate and Pollution Control Board hearing officer