Join us for the University of Chicago Alumni Club of Belgium Annual General Assembly.
The General Assembly will be the occasion to introduce Elke Segers, MBA'01 as candidate for the President role of our beloved alumni club. Elke has already been an active member of the alumni committee some years ago. She is currently SVP Network and International relations at BPost.
As already announced, next to the formal part of the event, we will welcome two guest speakers and a discussion panel on the US and EU recovery plans :
- Veerle Nuyts, LLM '01, member of the Task Force at the European Commission responsible for steering the implementation of the €750 billion EU Recovery Plan, will introduce the EU strategy
- Daniel Pyster, Senior Director at Amcham Belgium, will develop his views on the US plans, including the long awaited "infrastructure plan" of President Biden.
We will also foresee a virtual networking opportunity to allow you to re-connect - virtually - with fellow alumni.
Yves Van Hooland
The University of Chicago alumni in Belgium
To register for the event and pay your membership for 2021, please follow steps:
- 15€ (limited contribution this year seen the reduced number of events)
- to the account of the association: BE52 2100 5555 7309
- Communication: Membership 2021 – your name