We are bringing America's favourite holiday to Singapore yet again!
Join Chicago Booth and UChicago alumni and students for the annual Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday 22 November at the Marriott Hotel Tang Plaza's Pool Grill. Celebrate this Thanksgiving with fellow UChicago and Chicago Booth alums over a three-course dinner (and yes, there will be turkey!)
RSVP: Required by Nov 19. Alumni may bring guests. You must provide your menu selections upon registration. We will be offering the following (please choose 1 appetizer, 1 main, and 1 dessert):
• Foie Gras Terrine, Grape & Orange Salad, Saffron Glee, Brioche
• Honey Roasted Pumpkin Crème Soup, Chestnut Chips, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Edible Flower
• Stuffed Roast Turkey Breast & Leg Roulade, Creamy Chestnuts, Brussels Sprouts, Fondant Potato, Cranberry Jus
• Pan-fried Cod Fish, Parsnip Puree, Glazed Sugar Snap Peas, Duxelles, Herb Crust, Beurre Rouge
• Maple Dark Chocolate Pot De Crème, Seasonal Berries Compote, Crunchy Almond Nougatine
• Warm Orange Pumpkin Strudel, Madagascar Vanilla Sauce, Vanilla Ice Cream
1 glass of red / white wine / a glass of chilled juice / a glass of soft drink / a glass of ice tea
**This event is subsidised by the University of Chicago and is open to UChicago alumni, friends, and family only. Tickets sold are strictly non-refundable. Seating is limited to first come, first serve basis.
We look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with you and your families.
Kathleen Chu AB'10
Aslam Sardar, '10 (AXP-9)
Early bird: SGD$40** per person
(first 30 signups or before Nov 15)
Regular: SGD$60** per person