The Chicago Booth Alumni Club of France, in partnership with Demeter and Alumni Alliance are pleased to invite you to our next conference on the mobility services perspectives.
The last years have seen an explosion of new players providing new types of transport solutions. Investors are pouring money into ride-hailing, car-sharing, car-pooling and bike-sharing services promising to reshape the whole industry. OEMs are also branching out and have started providing Mobility-as-a-Service solutions.
- What is the future of the new forms of mobility services? Are they here to stay? Will they be profitable?
- How are OEMs moving from car manufacturers towards providers of mobility services? What are the challenges ahead? And how will this impact their business models?
- What lies behind the current boom in micromobility solutions such as bike or kick-scooter sharing?
- How can the connected car data be monetized?
- What are the investment trends and opportunities in the mobility arena?
- Are there still opportunities for small startups to enter the market?
The event is sponsored by Demeter.
19:00 - 19:30 Welcome
19:30 - 21:00 Conference
21:30 - 22:30 Cocktail
- Vikas Chhariya, Managing Director - Digital Partnerships & Platforms, AXA
- Christian Ledoux, Global Director Mobility Services Europe at Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance
- Jia Mi, '20 (EXP-25) CEO at Easyway Deutschland GmbH
- Philippe Moulin, CEO at DriveQuant
- Benjamin Wainstain, General Partner at Demeter
Moderated by Ricardo Leite, '15 Country Manager Brazil, Blablacar
Alberto Coloma '16 (EXP-21)
Riadh Shaiek '13 (EXP-18)
Alumni Alliance Members (IMD, EPFL, London Business School, IE University, Chicago Booth, HEC Lausanne, HEID Genève, University of Saint Gall, Fletcher School, Northwestern Kellogg, UCLA Anderson, Ivy Plus European Leaders, Thunderbird School of Global Management, London School of Economics, Collège d'Europe, Université de Genève, Yale School of Management) are invited to this conference.