Alumni Panel on "Being a Global Leader"
September 7, 2016: 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Join our visiting evening/weekend and full-time MBA students for the alumni panel on "Being a Global Leader".
Chicago Booth in London
Woolgate Exchange, 1st floor
25 Basinghall Street
London, United Kingdom
For the first time, the Chicago Booth London Campus is hosting an electives week for evening/weekend and full-time program MBA students.
Join these visiting students for an alumni panel on "Being a Global Leader" and share your pride as members of the global Booth community. Alumni panelists will elaborate on their career stories and how the Booth network is shaping their professional advances.
Prior to the panel discussion the full-time MBA admissions office will host an infromation session to prosective students.
The event is co-hosted by Alumni Relations and the Harry L. Davis Center for Leadership.
- Vladimir Cara, '07 Portfolio Manager, Global Equities at Amundi
- Caren Chang, '04 Real Returns Partipant at Credit Suisse
- Milica Fomicov, ' 11 Vice President Portfolio Manager, Multi-Asset Solutions at J. P. Morgan & Co.
- Bruce Rigal, '89 Director of Future of Financial Services at Chicago Booth
- Gregor Sokalski, '99 Director & Founder at Terra Renewables Limited
- Hernando Bunuan, '07 President, UK Alumni Club at Chicago Booth
18:30 Full-Time MBA Information Session (optional)
19:00 Registration for the panel
20:30 Networking reception with visiting students from Chicago and prospective students