Chicago Booth S. Florida Alumni Investment Challenge 2009
* Pick 2-5 publicly traded securities, stocks or bonds, long or short, and allocate $100,000 in play money.
* Mutual funds are outlawed since they can trade during the year and thus not in the spirit of the contest.
* Individual Competition - within the S. Florida Club (1st, 2nd and 3rd) for top performers, overall recognition for team. A dartboard portfolio can also be picked for the fun of it.
* Team Challenge Cup – entries for each club are summed up and a traveling trophy is awarded to the top performing club. A dartboard portfolio can also be picked for the fun of it.
* S. Florida Club Entries due January 16 – send name, selection, and contact info. to Chris Westgate (Chris@WestgateGroup.net) - payment can be made on-line at https://www.123signup.com/register?id=zvfbd or on-site at the launch event on January 13.
* The Chicago Booth S. Florida Alumni Investment Challenge 2009! will run January 23, 2009 to Dec 31, 2009. Awards will be announced and presented at a program in January 2010.
Entry information on Challenge competition listed in on-line registration. Fee of $25 for full year competition - on-line payment set-up.
Chris Westgate is running the competition