The Chicago Booth Entrepreneurial Roundtable will bring together social media innovators and leaders to share their insights with you. Arrive a novice and leave a seasoned professional in social media marketing.
Parking: 201 E. Illinois St. (NBC Tower Surface Lot, just North of the NBC building)
300 E. Illinois St. (AMC Theater-River East Self Park Garage, entrance just next [East] of PJ Clarks)
This event will feature numerous industry innovators from Sprout Social, Suit Social Media and more! Each specializing in different aspects of Social Media Marketing and how it can be used to raise your profile, reach new customers, and increase business. Bring your questions and observations because you will have the chance to meet face to face with each of our expert guests and learn more about how you can integrate their individual specialties directly in to your business.
This not going to be a panel discussion (we would rather not have you sleep at your chair).
This is a rotating tour of in-person small-group presentations and discussions fused with social media elements designed to deliver an experience that demonstrates the relationship between real life and online social interaction. Topics covered range the entire social media spectrum from conducting market research to improving your Yelp rating. You will learn a wealth of methods to get your word out.
We are planning to rotate you through tables of experts, to have your questions answered specifically, on any of the following subjects, in a personal and actionable manner:
1. How to Conduct Market Research; Better connect with your audience, find out where they are, and what they do
2. Twitter Outreach; How to recognize the valuable info that your customers are sending you on a daily basis and how that data can drive sales.
3. Facebook Ads; There are constantly new innovations and functionalities that allow you to use this simple & viable platform to reach new customers and inform current fans.
4. Increasing engagement; Get your fans to do the advertising for you! How to get your fans to comment, retweet, and spread your message to their friends and family.
5. Lowering response time; Ensure that your Social Media sites are well monitored. Responding to comments, questions, and inquiries in a timely manor can mean the difference between a lost costumer and a fan for life.
6. Instagram's best practices; how to make engaging and compelling content on Instagram and other photo platforms.
7. Improving Yelp rating; specific strategies on how to increase your rating and drive more people into your business
8. Social Media Contest fundamentals; how to pack the maximum punch and gain TONS of attention with contests, giveaways, and interactions.
9. Tracking Social Media Roi thru the use of check in's, contests, ball park estimates, coupon codes, etc
10. The value of Mobile Apps
11. How to find more customers with Video
12. A/B Testing content and delivery time; how to ensure the maximum amount of your audience is seeing your updates
13. Produce a social media strategy that works for your business (what is the plan, how, why, who what, where, etc)
For all the details, insights, intentional discussion, and live updates
please join our new Linkedin group (http://goo.gl/Rajp9I) and follow us on Twitter (http://goo.gl/GNNGmG) !!
6:00pm- Arrival and Purposeful Networking
enabled by http//www.Choopia.com!
Productive connections, when you need them. No aimless wandering around.
Networking Registration coming soon, to attendees! (curious about Choopia, go to the site and use keyword: demoforyou to check it out)
(please be punctual with your arrival !! )
6:30pm- Main Feature - Part 1:
a. Case presentation on how a specific Social Media campaign for customer development was run
b. Q&A about the case
7:00pm- Main Feature - Part 2:
Small group Social Media presentations and Roundtable discussions on the subjects that interest you.
We will rotate tables.
8:30pm- More Learning, Connections, and Self-promotion
Pitch your Company or Initiative! Tell us about whom you met and if you
We give you the Mic to express yourself
Light appetizers and one drink are included on us! Cash bar, all the time.
Hosted by your @CBERTD Chairs: Emil Koulov and Enrique Posse
Early Bird Discount: $5.00, if you register by Thursday, January 9th!
Fee before or on 1/9/2014:
$15.00 for Chicago Booth Alumni, Students, Staff, and Faculty (same fee for the greater University of Chicago)
$20.00 for General public
Event Sponsor: $500.00
Fee after Thursday, 1/9/2014 (if you miss the Early Bird discount):
$20.00 for Chicago Booth Alumni, Students, Staff, and Faculty (same fee for the greater University of Chicago)
$25.00 for General public
Event Sponsor: $750.00
Walk-ins are welcome!
Admission fee at the door, if not pre-registered:
Booth and University affiliation- $25.00
General public- $30.00
Registration: is Required for the preferential fee (at door is much higher, see above)
Payment: Payment in Advance only for the preferential fee
Cancellation: before January 10th, at 8am (have to place the catering order by that day)
No refunds after that time!
Actual Registration is available until before the event.
Registration Deadline (Thur, January 9th) is for the early bird discount of $5.
Walk-ins are welcome! (higher fee if not pre-registered)
Light appetizers and one drink are included. Cash bar will also be available.
6:00 PM-6:30 PM: Cultivating Productive connections, when you need them, with the boost of http://www.Choopia.com
6:30 PM-8:30 PM: Main Event: Social Media case and small-group expert presentations and discussions
8:30 PM-9:00 PM: More Learning, Connections, and Self-promotion Opportunities