Industry Networking Event: Technology
April 8, 2013: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Chicago Booth Career Services is hosting a Technology Industry Networking Event (INE) at its Singapore Campus.
Chicago Booth Asia Campus, House of Tan Yeok Nee
101 Penang Road
The Technology INE is an informal networking platform that allows current EMBA students, alumni and members of the Technology community to connect, share knowledge, exchange information and create relationships. The Technology INE is not a recruiting event, it is purely an opportunity to learn more about the Technology sector and to develop mutually beneficial associations.
For this INE, we have invited a panel of Technology speakers for the evening including:
- Simon Kahn, Chief Marketing Officer, Asia Pacific, Google
- Pieter Kemps '11, Principal, Business Development & Venture Capital, Amazon Web Services
- Steve Stine, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles
- Alexis Horowitz-Burdick, Founder, Luxola.com
- Alan Tien, Head of Global Cross Border Trade, PayPal
In addition, we have also invited a number of external corporate guests from Technology firms, as well as executive search firms that focus on Technology.
We look forward to seeing you for a successful evening of networking!
Register By Email
+65 6238 2130
Questions for the Panelists: If you have any questions for the panellists, please send them to Ami Jobanputra at ami.jobanputra@ChicagoBooth.edu.