Bright and informative session on what affects the image of a professional and what is happening on the labor market of managers
A meeting of the closed Business Club of graduates of the world's leading business schools and their guests will be held.
The theme of the evening: "The personal brand of the leader and the labor market."
Anna Kanter Amelkina, vice president, director of the department of communications, brand creator of managers, key expert on brand creation
Elena Salikhova, Senior Vice President, Head of Human Resources, IMD graduate, previous experience - JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, VTB24
Tatyana Kozhevnikova, member of the board of many corporations, ex-vice president of personnel, FIFA 2018, Rosatom, ChelPipe, Mars, Coca-Cola,
- Trends in public image - what has changed the focus of reporting information about yourself over the past two years
- PR internal and external - what is the difference
- 7 deadly information mistakes - whether to be successful image
- How a professional image affects employment
And also a separate block about the labor market:
- What shareholders pay attention to when hiring
- 7 manager mistakes when looking for a job
- 7 errors in the formation and team
- Key trends in the salary market for managers
Moderator: Natalia Matusova, Managing Partner, Executive Search Addwise, Vice President, ChicagoBooth Alumni Club
Gift for participants: All participants in the event will be provided with a personality profile and potential testing with an extended report from Base! Pro for free.