Join alumni from LBS, Stanford GSB, HBS, and Haas for a discussion of how Artificial Intelligence will be commercizlized, and how it will affect our everyday lives.
Parking is available in the underground structure at the Knight Management Center. Go to the Stanford GSB website for more details about visiting and parking on campus.
How is Artificial Intelligence used in commercial settings and how will it affect our everyday lives? Will machines replace humans?
Join us for an evening of unique perspectives as we host panelists who helped build the original IBM Watson, who are working on robots for NASA's mission to Mars, and who can decipher fact from fiction in our understanding of AI.
Come early to network with your fellow B-School alums from LBS, Stanford GSB, HBS, Haas, and more. Food and drinks served.
- Michael Wei, Director at Samsung Research, AI
- Marco Pavone, Assistant Professor at Stanford University
- Jason Millar, Interdisciplinary Ethics Fellow, Stanford University & Queen's University
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. Check-in and Networking
- 7:00-8:30 p.m. Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 8:30-9:00 p.m. Networking