Our goals for the club are as follows:
- To support and expand the network of alumni of Chicago Booth in Germany and Europe.
- To offer alumni throughout Germany an opportunity to become active in our business networking but also social events.
- To extend our activities to include current students of Chicago Booth, who are welcome to become members in our club.
Alumni Club Committee (starting April 2015)
Andrea Fuchs, ’09 (EXP-14)
Tilo Kraus, ’13 (EXP-18)
Katia Radermacher, ’14
All alumni and current students of Chicago Booth are welcome to participate in our events and get involved in club activities.
You can get involved in many ways in our alumni club:
- Help us organize events
- Refer prospective students to all Booth programs
- Assistant Booth in establishing corporate contacts in Germany
- Offer internships for Booth students at your company
- Hire Booth alumni
- Serve as speaker at club events or in the London campus