With the unrelenting pace of change and competition today, clear strategic thinking is more important than ever. To survive and prosper in a globalized market, corporate strategists have to not only formulate the correct strategy, but also understand how to implement it effectively.
By attending this program, you will:
Develop, design, and implement the right strategy.
- Analyze powerful patterns in strategic thinking.
- Develop skills to lead organizations during a time of change by creating a learning culture.
- Redesign performance measures to enhance strategy implementation.
- Balance core business and new initiatives.
Chicago Booth, Gleacher Center, Chicago IL
[Professor] Schrager offers a refreshing insight into the difficult subject of strategy. His enthusiastic and simple approach draws upon real world experience of strategy. Participants are offered a different approach to help drive success in the future of the competitive world of business.
- Lyman Tschanz, General Manager - Automotive Division, Modine Manufacturing Co.
Great class. I can use much of the learning on Monday morning when I get to the office. The professors were full of energy and engaged the students well. Well worth the investment.
- Heiko Schafer, Director of Marketing Insights, MeadWestvaco
Great facilities and organization - made it easy to concentrate on the content rather than logistics. Content and combination of speakers/topics was very effective. First breaking down our preconceived ideas about strategy, then rebuilding a simple method, then adding the elements of leadership.
- Barb Pugesek, Market Manager, FONA International
Highly engaged course that energized me for my current and future sales in my organization. It taught me how to approach strategy and challenged my thinking, judging strategy. It gives you concrete tools / approaches you can use on the job.
- Leslie Molloy, Director, Marketing Strategic Planning & New Categories, Bayer HealthCare
Jim Schrager is a very dynamic energizing speaker- lots of great open classroom discussion. Everybody I talked to was extremely happy with the class and have lots of take away items to try within our own business. Lots of fun and I learned a lot!
- Tom Nelson, Business Manager, Huntsman Corporation
The instructors provided the tools that allowed me to formalize my thought patterns and challenge myself to reach conclusions with a new level of confidence.
- Dan Kolo, Global Strategy Analyst, Johnson Controls, Inc.
This program will benefit senior executives involved in implementing strategy at the corporate, business, or functional levels in his or her organization. Senior corporate executives to division managers in long-established businesses, as well as entrepreneurs leading smaller firms, will find value in attending.