The program was excellent. It opened the concept of marketing, gave me a broader and more strategic viewpoint to businesses and industries.
- Mariola de la Piedra, Brand Manager, Quala Peru
As a CFO of a small/mid-sized company, I found it very useful to listen to and interact with experts in marketing and pricing. Several of the presentations yielded new ideas which should be addressed in my company's strategic discussions.
- Tom Friezen, CFO, Dakota Growers Pasta Co.
Comprehensive, thought provoking, applicable. An overall excellent experience that provided me with a rigorous basis for making pricing and marketing strategy decisions.
- Mark Caylor, Manager, Commercial Transactions, Boeing Satellite Systems
Exceeded expectations! The topics covered were well integrated and organized. It is an excellent tool for organizations (at all levels) to understand the integration of the different functions/levels. Overall I am very satisfied with the logistics, materials and speakers. Despite the issue that not all the elements/topics discussed apply to my industry, it is a great tool for the day today business decisions
- Solimar Rodríguez, Pricing Analyst, Chevron Puerto Rico, LLC
Excellent program. It taught me to look beyond the obvious and ask the right questions to find the key drivers that bring value to the customer. Then and only then can you put a value added proposal of benefit to both parties.
- Allan Bonnell, BID Manager, Cargill Deicing Technology
Exceptional material, learning approach and instructors. This was the best investment in training I have made in several years.
- Travis R. Warren, Director of Marketing, T-Mobile, USA
From a sales perspective, this gave me great insight on the importance of communicating full value to our customers.
- Ray Wilson, Director Sales, MW Zone, Kellogg's Food Away From Home
High value seminar and discussions. Very thought provoking. I am eager to apply it and assist moving my company forward.
- Jeffrey Lillich, CFO, Tempur Pedic Inc.
I have attended similar programs at Harvard and Wharton and this program was far better than the other two.
- Cordt Huneke, President, KAI Digital Media
It was a very beneficial class and we actually used some of the strategies learned over the immediate week this weekend to put together a tiered multi-option unbundled value package for a quick turnaround government quote. The package was sent out on Monday and we secured every line item yesterday due to the presentation of the quote package.
- Chris Norch, President, Denison Industries
It was amazing how many insights were provided on pricing strategy and how to gain advantage through implementation of policy and consistently pursuing strategy.
- Susan Middleton, Sr. Director Strategy and Business Development, Harcourt Assessment
Managers who believe that the pricing process is under their control should take this course to understand the potential damage they could be driving to the profit of their companies, and also this course would help them to understand the challenges that are involved as decision maker.
- Francisco Canzoneri, Planning Supervisor, Petroleos de Venezuela
Overall, a very good course. Good content coverage and excellent translation of principles to real world situations. The instructors compliment each other well in areas of organization, experience and energy. Each seems very in touch with what is happening in industry and what are the current strategies for effective pricing tactics.
- John Eshleman, Site Manager, SPI Pharma
Pricing is one of the few things we can do that have an immediate effect on the bottom line. Having the tools to price more accurately in the market will helps us to do the best for our bottom line, while helping our customers understand our value which improves their bottom line.
- Mark Hart, Marketing Manager, Elanco Animal Health
Pricing strategy and tactics provided an excellent insight into the arts and science of the often maligned 'P' for marketers charged with the responsibility of harvesting the costs and efforts of the other 3 'P's', this was an invaluable exercise. Thank you! Highly interesting, entertaining and understandable.
- Angus Hastie, International Marketing Manager - Pricing, Roche Molecular Systems
Pricing Strategy and Tactics provided effective tools I plan to take back to the office. The tools reviewed in our session will allow us to be more proactive in establishing our pricing strategy. We will be better prepared to quickly address changes in market conditions.
- Mark Pieroni, Director of Finance, Scientific-Atlanta, Inc.
The class is an absolute requirement for any person who is tasked to be a change agent for their organization's pricing strategy
- Michael Maddie, Finance Manager, Best Buy
The class was very thought provoking and informative. It encourages participants to get involved and share experiences whereby you learn from your peers. I would recommend it for all companies no matter their market position.
- Joe Hermes, Vice President Sales, Dawn Food Products
The course provided me with an understanding and opportunity to validate my company's pricing and value-selling processes as well as the opportunity to learn of new, leading-edge ideas that will be extremely valuable to me in adjusting our strategies and tactics for improved performance.
- Andrew Slusher, Vice President, Pricing and Yield Management, Yellow Freight System, Inc.
The course provides a great perspective on our pricing issues—many of which are common even across company size and industry and different paths to manage pricing profitably.
- Josh Susser, Senior Analyst - Business Development, ECMC Group
The instructors provided excellent insight and real world illustrations of the strategic power of pricing structure and policy in business. Everyone in management will benefit from these principles and techniques
- Charlie H. Rogers, Director of Customer Service, FMC FoodTech Inc.
The investment we made in this program will be returned many times over. Our team has begun to identify several areas that will be 'quick wins' and the class isn't over yet. Strategy, not just tactics, is now center stage and attainable. Thanks for an excellent road map.
- Dere' Newman, President, Mr. Longarm Inc. Specialty Products
This class met all of my expectations: taught by thought leaders who live these issues, a new perspective on pricing challenges and a strategic model for framing a response and purposeful tactics to start taking action. Our first successful activity will pay for the class.
- James Davis, VP, Business Mgr.- Metals, NIBCO Inc.
This course helped me understand/measure where we are today versus where we need to be in utilizing our pricing to support our desired growth. Thank you!
- Lucrese Gomez, Business Director Dextrose, Corn Products International
This session crosses all department lines, sales, marketing, and finance. It will increase our awareness that how we go to market 'together' is better than going to market with our own agendas.
- Matt Byrne, National Account Manager, United States Gypsum Company
This was an excellent class that touched on the key strategic points on pricing, profit, and understanding risks and understanding how to promote value of your products and services.
- A.J. White, VROD Assembly Process Lead, Harley Davidson Motor Company
Very focused, practical. It gives the right basic framework to think about pricing as a major profitability driver.
- Antonio Ferreira Managing Director, Johnson & Johnson Produtos Proffissionais - Brasil