Elevate your perspective with our three-day Digital Marketing for Executives program. Cultivate a way of thinking that will give you the foundational acumen and ongoing agility to evolve with the ever-shifting digital landscape. In this program, you will gain an invaluable understanding of consumer behaviors across all digital platforms and demonstrate how data analytics can give you decision-making confidence in digital marketing.
By attending this program, you will:
- Learn how to leverage the digital and social media landscape to grow value in your customer relationships and increase your return on marketing investments.
- Gain an understanding of new behaviors associated with the generation of digital natives.
- Get perspective on the multitude of ways consumers are engaging in digital, including content, search, advertising, apps, games, social media, geolocation, and omnichannel experiences.
- Learn best practices for managing brand reputations through user-generated content (UGC), including blogs, ratings, reviews, and recommendations.
- Discover opportunities for reducing marketing costs by leveraging earned social media and transforming consumers into brand advocates.
- Learn how to make informed decisions across all digital platforms by using data to guide your overall marketing strategy.
Chicago Booth, Gleacher Center, Chicago IL
In the constantly evolving world of digital marketing, timely information and best practices from leading experts are critical to success. This course provides an excellent set of frameworks for developing markets, strategies, tactics, and measurements. The lessons I learned from instructors and other business leaders who participated in the course have already paid back the investment. I highly recommend for any senior level business leader who wants to lead their firm's digital revolution or just take their digital marketing practices to the next level.
- Kathleen Lee, M.A., Marketing Director – Digital Content and Ecommerce Marketing, GOJO Industries, Inc.
The rate of change in the digital space is so fast that you need to stay abreast of everything that's changing. This program was so helpful in giving me a deep foundation of the basics of digital marketing that will prepare me to keep up with current trends.
- Jennifer Kelm, Sales Manager, Burgess-Norton Mft. Co.
The frameworks we learned in this course are really going to help me ground the decision-making processes my organization takes to solidify our strategy and goals moving forward.
- Peter Crowe, VP Marketing and Communications, RE/MAX
The biggest impact this course has had on my career is that it has made me more valuable to my organization, and it has helped my participate and actually lead the organization to digital transformation.
- Jeff Buysse, Digital Demand Activation Sales & Marketing Vice President
This program will benefit:
- Mid- to senior-level executives responsible for developing marketing strategies in B2B and B2C companies.
- Marketing, product development, technology, operations, or strategic planning executives who want to broaden their digital marketing expertise.
- Executives who develop or lead digital marketing initiatives for client companies.