Reunion 2017: Volunteer Opportunities
Dates: May 4-6, 2017
Classes: 1960-1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2012 and 2016
A dedicated Reunion Committee is the best way to ensure your class is excited and involved in the Reunion Program. Volunteering for the Reunion Committee is a meaningful, manageable, and high impact engagement opportunity. All volunteer roles have the full support of the Office of Alumni Relations and Advancement.
If you are interested in serving in a leadership role (program chair or gift chair), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reunion Committee Members are instrumental in spreading the word about the Reunion Program and making it memorable for all. The specific responsibilities of this role are:
- Encourage 20+ classmates (of your choosing) to come back to Reunion and give back to the Reunion Class Gift
- Participate in committee calls and report outreach progress to the Reunion staff liaison
- Sign 1-2 class-wide communications encouraging attendance at Reunion Weekend
- Consider taking on special leadership opportunities as they arise (i.e. help find lost classmates, social media, leadership giving, regional lead, pre-reunion events, etc.).
- Make a gift in honor of your Reunion and attend Reunion Weekend: May 4-6, 2017
Please complete all fields.
Reconnect Volunteer Form