Chicago Business Fellows
Chicago Business Fellows (CBF) is designed specifically for young professionals with three years or less of full-time work experience who are interested in earning an MBA while continuing to work. As a subset of the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Programs, the Chicago Business Fellows program offers the same academic experience and MBA degree as the Weekend MBA Program with additional professional development cohort programming.
Meet Our Chicago Business Fellows
Senior Manager, Data Products Team
Senior Mutual Fund Analyst
Profile of Candidate
Candidates for the Chicago Business Fellows (CBF) should have:
- An undergraduate degree prior to entering Chicago Booth
- Excellent scholarship, leadership potential, and maturity
- Three years or less of full-time work experience in a business career by September 2015. Those with more than three years of experience by September 2015 are welcome to apply to any of the two Weekend MBA Program application deadlines
- Employment in a professional business environment by the start of enrollment in Chicago Booth
Applicants should fill out the online application for the Weekend MBA Program for the fall of the desired year of matriculation. Please indicate that you are a CBF applicant.
Note: The application fee is waived for CBF applicants.
- Interview - all CBF interviews take place during one of the scheduled CBF Days.
- Nomination - completed by your current supervisor. Due one week before the CBF Interview Day you choose to attend
- Two letters of recommendation - the nominator can also be one of the recommenders
- Transcripts - from all post-secondary educational institutions from which you have earned a degree (Note: Unofficial documents are acceptable for the application, but official documents must be submitted if you are admitted.)
- GMAT or GRE scores
The deadlines to submit your application for the Chicago Business Fellows are listed below. Those admitted to Chicago Business Fellows 2015 will attend LAUNCH (orientation) August 21-23, 2015.
*LAUNCH is a three-day program that kicks off your Booth MBA experience.
**2016 application will be available September 15, 2015