Access to Top Jobs
Chicago Booth attracts recruiters from top companies around the world because they value the communication skills, teamwork experience, leadership training, and analytical abilities our students offer. Among the ways Chicago Booth connects you with top jobs are:
- On-campus Information Sessions - Last year, more than 150 events such as Corporate Conversations, Corporate Networking Nights, and Meet-n-Greets were held on campus. Students can learn more about specific companies, industries, or job functions, as well as make valuable contacts by attending these events.
- On-campus Interviewing - Last year, nearly 200 firms visited Chicago Booth to interview students for jobs. Companies that recruited Booth talent included firms such as Apple, Microsoft, Pfizer, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, PepsiCo, American Express, and Morgan Stanley.
- Online Job Postings - In addition to companies that visit campus, many others post job openings through our online service. Last year, more than 5,400 positions were posted for students and alumni.
- Resume Referral Service - We directly supply companies, based on job descriptions, with qualified candidates through our resume referral service. Firms that have used our referral service include: General Electric, BP, Kraft, Credit Suisse, Argo Tea, Balyasny Asset Management, and United Airlines.
- Extensive Alumni Network - You can reach out to a global network of more than 47,000 graduates in 116 countries in industries ranging from aerospace to real estate; from telecommunications to health care. Our alumni are a tremendous source of information, advice, company contacts, and job opportunities.
- Industry Treks - Students participate in nearly 20 industry treks each year in the US and around the world to learn about the industries of interest to them by meeting with alumni and professionals across a wide range of industries.
Our dedicated team of relationship managers - one of the largest of any business school - partners with domestic and international corporate recruiters, continually growing the scope of full-time and internship opportunities for our students and alumni. Here are some of the companies hiring Chicago Booth graduates